Flowers

AN: Hi, this chapter is dedicated to rosiegainer who took a break off Wattpad a while ago and now she's back! She's amazing and I really missed her when she wasn't here. She's an amazing writer and you should definitely go check her out.

Clove's POV:

"I love you" I hear Cato say as a familiar pair of arms wrap themselves around me hugging me tightly.

"I even got you your favorite flowers" he sais kissing my cheek sweetly.

I turn around and look at him specktically while he holds out the bouquet of flowers to me, a guilty look on his face.

I place my hand on my hips and ask "Cato what have you done?

" Nothing" he answers in a strange voice while looking around not wanting to meet my gaze.

"Cato" I push, "that was way to cheesy for your normal self, so what did you do?" I ask.

"I broke your mother's vace in the lounge" he said quickly before looking at his feet.

"Ha" I chant "I was right, you were wrong, I was right you were wrong" I chant while dancing around the kitchen.

Cato smiles when I do this, picks me up and starts tickling me.

I start to scream and shout while trying to get out of his arms.

"Forgive me, forgive me and I'll stop" he sais.

"Never" I say while laughing loudly.

"Then suffer the consequences" he exclaims while tickling me even more.

"Fine, I forgive you, that vase was hideous anyways" I pant while clutching my ribs.

"Good" he sais as he cradles me in his arms.

"Cato" I ask.

"Yes" he answers.

"You know orchids aren't my favorite flowers" I say.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just give them to Glimmer" he sighs.

"No" I exclaim as a smile creeps up on his face.

"But Cato" I ask.

"Yes" he sighs exasperated.

"You know Glimmer's favorite flowers are roses, right" I smile.

"Ughh" he groans and drops me to the floor.

"Oww that hurt" I complain as I rub my leg and get up.

He smiles at me and says "You deserved it"

"Asshole" I mutter under my breath.

"Sissy" he teases.

"Jerk" I say to him.

"Bitch" he replies as I frown.

"Love you" he says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Umm" I mutter "I guess I love you too" I say to him as he smiles and lightly kisses my cheek.

"But about the vase... " I inquire.