Beautiful mistakes

Marvel’s POV:

The gang is hanging out in our house. 
Our parents all contributed and for our 21st birthdays,they bought us the house.
We’re now the living room blasting music.

Peeta,Katniss,Annie Finnick sit on the sofa,Glimmer,Cato and I sit on the other one and Johanna and Clove are huddled up on the floor.
Johanna has her arm wrapped around her shoulders and Clove is smiling.

We’re all talking but we’ve all noticed that Clove has started acting differently. 
I can tell the girls are worried,they try to sneak glances at her when she’s not looking, trying to spot something different.

Cato and I have talked about it,he’s scared for her,he doesn’t know what is wrong and she refuses to talk to him.
They still talk but polite small talk instead of they’re weird twisted love.
The only person who knows what's wrong is Johanna and she's just as stoic as Clove.
The girls have spent countless hours trying to coax her into telling them.

Right now I’m just glad she’s happy.

“Dance Party!” I yell out of nowhere and start dancing.

I might be the weird one in the friend group but they'd be bored without me,as I’m MARVELOUS!
Finnick and Annie shrug their shoulders,they're used to me and start dancing too.
Kat laughs and pulls Peeta up,Cato laughs too  and goes to dance.
I twirl theatrically  and bow in front of Glimmer offering her my hand which she takes and starts laughing .
Clove and Johanna to my surprise get up and start dancing too.

Everyone is happy,Cato turns off the light and Peeta brings out the disco ball.
I turn the music up even louder,the neighbours must hate us.

By the end of the song Clove has a huge smile on her face and everyone is whooping and screaming.
The song ends but you can barely hear it through the laughter,it switches to Beautiful Mistakes.
Johana frows and turns to Clove who’s only now hearing the first words.
The song continues.

It's beautiful, it's bittersweet
You're like a broken home to me
I take a shot of memories
And black out like an empty street
I fill my days with the way you walk
And fill my nights with broken dreams
I make up lies inside my head
Like one day you'll come back to me

Clove looks up shocked and turns to Johanna,her eyes filling up with tears.

Now I'm not holdin' on, not holdin' on
I'm just depressed that you're gone
Not holdin' on, not holdin' on

Clove’s shoulder shake.
She’s usually the one who protects everyone,the one that keeps all of us safe.
Seeing her like this is awful,she’s usually so strong and seeing her so distraught is horrible.

Beautiful mistakes, I make inside my head
She's naked in my bed
And now we lie awake, makin' beautiful mistakes
I wouldn't take 'em back
I'm in love with the past
And now we lie awake, makin' beautiful mistakes

The girls,Cato and I run to her embracing her but she pulls away, tears streaming down her face,her eyes bloodshot, her body racked with sobs.

Nah-nah-nah, in my head
Nah-nah-nah, in my bed
Nah-nah-nah, ayy
Makin' beautiful mistakes

Johanna’s frown deepens even more,if that's possible.
Clove sobs loudly and her knees fail making her fall to the ground.
She covers her face with her hands sniffing loudly trying to stop the tears. 
The girls go and sit next to her embracing her.
This time she doesn’t shy away from them and they all sit around her,protecting her,all except Johanna.