Secret Santa (3/3)

Clato Christmas Story, 4/4

AN:I was too lazy to re read so I hope it's okay.
I'm not sure I'll post tommorow,I haven't written yet but I'll try.
If I don't then I wish you all a very MeRRy ChRiStMaS !

Clove’s POV:
I wake up grudgingly as Annie bounces around the room squealing excitingly:“It's Christmas,it’s Christmas,” she squeals.
I groan before outstretching my arm and pushing Katniss face away from me.
Katniss looks completely and utterly shocked as I look up at her smirking knowingly.

Finnick then barges into our room again looking panicked and stressed.
This time instead of searching for Annie he looks at Kat,then at me,then at the mark my hand made when it collided with Katniss’ forehead.
“Seriously guys you do this every morning it gets annoying you know” I groan as the rest of the guys pool into our room.

Their usual appearances still present,Peeta looking clean and neat,Marvel looking tired yet happy and finally Cato looking tired and just an absolute mess like me.
As the guys come in and all start chatting Cato and I make our way to the kitchen where Johanna is sitting drinking her coffee.

We talk for a while before Annie excitedly squeals “Let’s do the gift exchange!”
“Ughh why do we have to do everything in the morning?! What’s wrong with the afternoon?!” I groan as Cato and Johanna chuckle though we all head into the lounge area,gifts in hand.

“So who wants to go first” ask Finnick giddy as always.
“Ooh me,me,me,pick me” screeches Marvel as he agitates his hand in the air.
“Sure” shrugs Peeta as Annie hands Marvel a bright yellow bag. 
Marvel opens it and pulls out some pink straw glasses,some frilly christmas socks and a Marvel comic book.
Marvel is beaming and goes over to hug Annie.

Marvel then pulls out a white plastic bag and hands it over to Peeta who smiles kindly.
Peeta peers into the bag and his smile duplicates as he pulls out a huge pastry book,a kilo of flower,a kilo of sugar,a kit with different coloured fondant,a wide range of food colouring and some paint brushes.
Peeta smiles widely and tightly hugs Marvel thanking him.

Peeta pulls out a medium sized ocean blue bag and hands it over to Finnick.
Finnick reaches into the bag and pulls out 4 big packets of sugar cubes and smiles brightly as Peeta reaches under his bed and pulls out a surf kit.
Finnick jumps up and gushes over it like a teenage girl,hugging Peeta tightly.

Finnick then hands a teal bag to Annie from which she pulls out the biggest toy dolphin I have ever seen along with the new “D4” makeup palette she has been talking about from ages.
She goes over to Finnick and kisses him passionately before Johanna yells “PDA,PDA” before tossing her gift at Katniss.

Katniss opens it eagerly pulling out a green envelope to which Johanna smirks at Peeta leaving me confused.
Katniss looks at Johanna quizzically before opening the envelope and bouncing up and down.
We all look at her confused before she reads "A yearly couples subscription to the pro level archery club classes".
We all look at Peeta who has gone three shade paler and we all start laughing at him as Katniss beams about her present before realising that Peeta isn’t okay.
“Baby you know if you don’t wanna go I can always ask Gale” she coos as she kisses his cheek.
When she says this Peeta regains his senses and shrieks “NO,I’ll go” before gently pushing Katniss towards her next present.
She opens her second envelope and Johanna cackles as Katniss goes pale.
“Singing lessons really” she says looking at Jo.
"Singing lesson,good one Jo” I cheer as I laugh and clutch my ribs.
“Hey we’ve all heard you sing in the shower trust me you need those classes” cackles Jo as we all laugh like maniacs Katniss turns as red as Rudolph's nose before reaching into the bag for her last present,a prank book.
She looks at Finnick and nods then looks at me and attempts a smik as Jo laughs evily.

Kat then chucks her present at Jo,which she catches mid flight.
She tares the wrapping paper off to reveal an axe sharpener and looks at Katniss happily to which Kat responds by saying
“Hey if you’re gonna threaten Cato again at least make sure to sharpen your axe before.”
Johanna smiles happily and playfully glares at Cato as we both look at each other confused.
Jo digs into the bag and pulls out a huge book called “The Art Of Intimidation” to which Jo smiles wickedly.

So Cato,Clove nudges Marvel as I hand my present to Cato,he opens it eagerly and smirks at Jo when he discovers the boxing gloves,to which Jo points to her axe chuckling to herself.
He then finds the sword kit and smiles happily at me hugging the kit tightly to his chest.
He then finds the pictures for the boxing swing and smiles evilly at me when he sees the pictures of Thresh.
He then sees the stuff I wrote for him and he cocks his head at me as I look down at my feet, a single tear dripping down my face.

Cato comes to sit next to me,wrapping his arm around my shoulder and placing his gift on my knees as the other stare at us wordlessly.
I look up at him and he nods to the gift.
I pull out the first present and carefully unwrap it to reveal a dangerous knife my name engraved onto it.
I look at Cato incredulously and he nodds back at me as I reach into the bag and pull out a crimson red jewelry box which I open to find a beautiful necklace with the words I wish he would tell me “I love you".
I hold up the necklace as he opens the piece of paper I gave him and smiles brightly.

He reaches forward to me and places the necklace to my chest.

“I love you Cato” I say as I place my head on his shoulder, “I love you too babe” he smirks