Pranked!

AN:Maybe I took it too far but this seems like something I would do to get revenge,don't judge me. It's capitol level (evil) prank but I hope you enjoy.

Clove's Pov:
"Nooooo!" I shriek as Cato pulls me off the ground and races to the water as all the guys do the same.

"Please Cato don't do this, I love you" I plead as Cato laughs.

"I love you too Clo" he says before dropping me into the cold water.

My head smaches again the freazing water and my body is pulled under as I let out a shrill scream.

My body goes into shock the cold march water engulfs my body.

I can hear the guys laughing and I suddenly get an idea.

Listen, I was a swimmer for 10 years when I was a kid and I'm pretty good at staying underwater so I'm gonna prank Cato.

I digg my nails into the sand, moneture my breathing as the other girls pop out the water and start talking.

"Where's Clove?" asks Annie curiously.

"She's right there" says Cato turning around and pointing to where he dropped me.

"Umm no she's not" says Katniss worried.

"What the hell did you do Cato" menaces Jo.

"Umm guys I think we should look for her" says Finnick worried.

"Did anyone see her come out the water?" asks Fin

I hear them grumble no and Cato start to panic he starts walking in circles muttering "what have I done" over and over again.

Finnick is staring at the  ocean muttering, "but we went to swimming together since forever, what's happening?"

"Guys" shrieks Annie, "We have to look in the water" she yells panicked as I push my body into the ocean floor and the others run into the cold water.

I smirk slightly as the others panickly look around, my prank is working, I think.

They all look scared and don't bother to look properly.

I'm losing my air so as they're looking around I close my eyes and let my body float to the surface as Finnick yells "Clove!"

Everyone turns to look at where Finnick is pointing as Cato runs to me, cradles me and lays me on the warm sand.

He listens for my breathing and I quickly stop.

"Clove please if you can hear me just give me a sign.
I'm so sorry, you asked me not to. I'm so sorry" he pleads as tears start to well up in his eyes.

He turns around his hands covering his face as tears seap through and I realise maybe I took it too far.

I flutter my eyelids as Annie shrieks and points at me "Cato, Cato look".

Cato quickly turns around intently looking at me and grabs my hand.

I jolt my eyes open and quickly jump up yelling "Prank!" at the top of my lungs stretching my arms out and making jazz hands as the others stare at me.

"You pranked us?" asks Annie as if testing out the words.

"Yup" I smile as I look at Cato.
He looks back at me confused, angry and happy?

He runs to me and hugs me tightly as I whisper "I'm so sorry Cato I love you. "

"You little piece of shit" he moques playfully as he throws me over his shoulder before running into the ocean.

"Cato please dont'" I irronicly plead again.

He chuckles saying "Not a chance you deserve it".

"True I agree but..."I say as he throws me into the water again.

The moment my head hits the water everything turns pitch black and Cato's smiling face disappears into the darkness.