Among Us

Cato's POV:

"You're all gonna die" happily chants Marvel as he looks up from his scream,a big smirk plastered on his face.
Jo looks up from her screen but before she can say anything a big "tun tun” is heart as Johanna looks down at her screen,gasps and mutters "YOU".
I run down the hallways to electrical,Marvel peering over my shoulder as the others are playing on their screens.
I encounter Annie's cyan character doing a task  smirk to myself,one last kill and we win,I think.
Just as I press the kill button and Annie's character falls to the floor,Finnick walks into the room just as the game announces my victory.
”Ok,ok,we’re playing again”says Clove eagerly.
“Sure” says Kat.
“Starting in 5,4,3,2,1” the game announces before showing me my role.
Yes I’m imposter again,I think,along with Clove,we’re gonna crush them.
Clove looks up from her screen and smirks evilly at me,god I love it when she does that.
The game starts and everyone splits up almost seconds later,Clove reports Johanna’s dead brown body and as a scowling Johanna goes to sit on the floor the voting begins.
“In nav” she states.
Minutes later,Johanna,Annie and Peeta are dead leaving only Finnick,Glimmer,Marvel,Clove and I left.
We’re gonna win this I think as I smirk knowingly at Clove as she nods back at me.
After killing Peeta in Medbay I vent to Electrical where Finnick,Marvel and Clo stand.
Marvel makes a run for the door but Clove sabotages it,looks up at me and noods.
“1,2,3” I mouth before we both kill them winning the game.
“Victory” announces the game as Clove jumps up raising her fist in the air.
“Yes,yes we won suckers!Losers,losers” she cheers
“Hell yeah we won” I cheer as I pick her up and piggyback ride her around the room as she squeals.
“You owe us 5€ each "cheers Clove.
"You promised" I say as I put Clove down and wrap my arm around my shoulder, her not even noticing.
"Cash up" smiles Clove as she extends her arm to take the money.
"We won, we won" I cheer as I dance around Clove joining me as the others stare at us annoyed.

"I forgot how annoying they are " groans Jo as we continue to dance around ignoring her.
"Or how cute they are" fangirls Marvel as we stare at him open mouthed.
"Ohh little Clato babies" awws Annie.
"What the hell Annie" I shriek as I stare at her.
"She's not wrong" agrees Katniss as the others nod their heads.
"God you're crazy" I chuckle smiling at Clove who is still gloating about our win.