Chandleur

AN:In France it's the chandleur (well it was yesterday but yeah..) ,crêpe day if you prefer,in this oneshot the gang is having a "crêpe party".
It's what they're doing in the video I put,just in case you didn't know what it was like,it's like that minus the decorating cause everyone is just rushing to have as many as possible.

This is dedicated to urlocalhpboiisSIMPPP,my apology for being a bad friend.
(you already accepted my apology but like still,sorry for offending you)                                      

Annie's POV (fancy I know) (cause your as sweet as Annie,cheesy I know but like still) :
"Guy's it's ready come on" I say bringing the ham and cheese to the table as Peeta brings the handmade paste to where sit Finnick,Katniss,Clove and Cato.
"It smells so good" gushes Katniss as Peeta pours down the paste into the required slots while I sit down next to Finnick and he kisses me sweetly.

"Look at the beasts" whispers Finnick in my ear as he motions to Cato and Clove,who are looking intently at ther crêpes,a hard,determind glare poised on their faces not even turning to look at me as I giggle.

"Thank so you Peeta for making them"cheers Katniss kissing Peeta lightly before going to flip her crêpe.
"Fin can you flip mine"I sing-song making puppy dog eyes at Finnick as he groans,flipping over my crêpe then doing his as he cooing back "you know your puppy dog eyes are adorable" causing me to smile.

"So anyone want to make conversation?" asks Peeta as I laugh nodding at him.
He smiles saying "guess we're the only civilised ones" he laughs nodding toward Cato and Clove arguing,a pink tint on both their faces as Clove bites her lip,at Finnick munching on his seafood fild crêpe or even at Katniss who's filling up hers with meat.

"So how you are" asks Peeta politely
"I'm good,how about you" I respond
"I'm good,thank you" he answers nodding happily,flipping his crêpe.
We continue to make iddle conversation sometimes pausing having a bite of the crepes.

Finnick jabbs my side with his fork,my eyes fill up with tears as I clutch my side.
"Ohh Annie I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you he says and huggs me.
"It's okay" I reply smiling and wiping my tears "what did you want to show me" I inquire.

He nodds his head towards the other side of the table smirking akwardly as I look at him confused.
"It's Katniss eating her crepe she's been doing that for the past half an hour" I say laughing as Finnick shakes his head happily.
"Hey that's not true" groans Katniss before going back to munching her crêpe.
"Eh agree to disagree" laugh Peeta.
"True" adds Finnick chuckling.

"But that's not what I was showing you" he says now pointing towards Cato and Clove.
When I see what he's showing me I gawk letitng my mouth hang open smiling at Fin and lightly kicking Katniss under the table as she looks at me strangly.
She then back looks back at the half eaten crêpe hanging for her mouth and finally at Cato and Clove claming her hand to her mouth to stop herself for squealing.

Cato is looking intently into Clove's eyes,picking pieces of crepe out of her hair their nose barely milimeters apart an unusal smile on both their faces,a red tint on Clove's cheeks and a fiery red on Cato's neck.

"OMG they're blushing,Cato and Clove are blushing,omg omg!!!"I squeal looking at Katniss as Finnick rests a hand on my shoulder smiling sweetly at me and laughing.

The dinner goes by Katniss and I squealing and fangirling any time Cato and Clove would look at each other,too obsorbed by there own conversation and the crêpes to even notice us and the boys laughing at us.

I smile widly at Katniss as Clove and Cato look down under the table then looking back up at each other and smiling brightly,Clove biting her lip slightly.

"Omg look at Clove" I mouth to Katniss smiling as she looks at her and her the blushing face,then turning a firery red and glaring playfully at Cato as he shoves her happily.
"Oh no you didn't" she shrieks dramticly flicking a piece of raw crêpe at him as he fakes hurt the both of them laughing hole-heartitely.
I smile overjoyed finally seeing Clove happy after all she went through.

"Last crêpes going on,who want one?" says Peeta scraping the remenants of the crêpes cutting everyone from there dazes as Clove's hand goes flying up along with Katniss' and Finnick.

I'm full and want the other to enjoy them so I don't say anything instead picking up the ham and bringing it to the kitchen to help tidy while Peeta serves the last hungry people.

I chuckle to myself looking at our friends,Cato's gaze on Clove,who doesn't seem to notice the crêpes.
They've been flirting for ages they should be married by now,I think laughing to mayself.
I look at Clove who in turn stares intently at her last bruing crêpe,she's so small how does she eat so much and stay that skinny,I wonder.
I gaze at Katniss,my best friend gawking over Clato all in turn of keeping a watchfull eye on her crêpe and then to Finnick who is lathering shrip spread onto a barly cooked crêpe and smile to myself seeing my boyfriend happy.

I start putting some dishes away before I hear shouting and turn around staring at the scene unfolding infront of me whimpering.

"Hey!" shouts Clove punching Cato hard in the chest.
"Too slow" taunts Cato,who had barely noticed he crêpes before has now taken Cloves and is waving it right in front of her face,just out her reach.
Finnick comes up to me wrapping a protective arm around my shoulder before saying "I know it's weird but I think for Cato and Clove this is flirting" and chuckling to himself as I smile.

Cato is waving the crêpe infront of Clove's mouth both of them smirking before Clove's face illuminates, "Oh shit here comes,she has an idea,this isn't gonna end well" groans finnick as I slap him softly before sweetly saying "no swearing darling and as long as Clato happens then it's fine" making him smile and kiss my cheek.

I can see Clove's musces tense for where i stand in the kitchen at the sight of Cato digging his teeth into the crêpe at the exact same time Clove jumps up taking a bite of her rightful crêpe.

I requoil into Finnick embrace as a look of shock crosses Katniss' feautures quickly desolving into a smirk.
"Wait what" asks Finnick suprised "are they kissing" he mutters disgusted as both of them break away in seconds spitting out the chewed crêpe.
I scrunch up my nose in disgust as Finnick yells "Gross!" across the room causing me to flinch.

"Shut it Fishboy,you ruined the moment"yells back Cato as  they both glares back at him and he chuckles.
"Now where were we?" asks Cato smirking and turning back to Clove.
"Well I belive you owe my now" she smirk.
"Oh god no,please my lady,what to I owe you" says Cato dramaticly in a british accent clutching his heart,falling to his knees on the floor,making Clove laugh,her real laugh,as Cato smiles and Katniss bounces towards me fangirling,Peeta and Finnick chuckling to themselves.

"Well how about we leave it at where we were" asks Clove smirking joyfully.
"Ah well of course my lady" says Cato bowing,wrapping her in his arms before kissing softly.
Katniss and I jumping up and down squealing,Cato and Clove breaking it up,glancing at us Clove saying nochantly "Oh and we're dating" "we're going for walk" adds Cato taking Clove's hand and leaving the house,the real caos coming up as soon as they leave Katniss and I bouncing from exitement and fangirling.

"Well that was so much more eventful than I thought it was gonna be" chuckles Peeta.
"But Clato happened" argues Katniss
"True and a very important lesson learned today,never mess with there food" I say as everyone laughs making me smile.
"Well yeah that and never to kiss anyone while eating,because that was disgusting" adds Finnick fake gagging as I wrinkle my nose in disgust remmembering the event.
"But Clato happened!!!" cheers Katniss again this time I join her smiling brightly.