chapter 59 ~ 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅-𝒐𝒖𝒕

En başından başla

     "Aw, poor Kookie," Taehyung chortled, nuzzling his head against Jimin's neck and kissing along the underside of his jaw. Despite the younger boy still being present, Jimin couldn't help but moan softly as Taehyung marked his body as his, cheeks flushed with embarrassment at being seated on display. Jungkook's hyung pulled away for a quick moment to scan over his body with hungry eyes, pulling Jimin against his chest and lifting him off the island. 

     "You don't like it when your hyungs are touchy, huh?" Taehyung grinned, drawing his tongue along his inner cheek.

      Jungkook ran his hand through his hair, smirking carefully as he eyed the touchy pair. "Not when it's in the middle of the kitchen. Go upstairs!"

     "You're lucky I'm busy," the brunet growled playfully, "Or I'd pin you down and remind you who you're talking to." 

     Jimin threaded his fingers through Taehyung's long, black hair, tugging impatiently as he pressed a delicate kiss on his lips. Taehyung shook his head with a grin, hoisting him safely into his arms and marching upstairs to his bedroom. Jungkook could smell the faint scent of alcohol lingering in the air, noticing an open bottle of wine on the counter and two empty glasses. A grin tugged at his plump lips as he cast his eyes aside, listening to the uneven footsteps of Taehyung carrying Jimin down the upstairs hallway, and the pitter-patter of lighter footsteps mingling along with it. As he made his way into the living room, Yumin bounded out of the shadows from the staircase, throwing herself into his arms and nuzzling her face against his chest. 

       "Hi," she murmured sleepily, draping her arms around his neck. A bright smile tugged at Jungkook's lips as he wrapped his arms securely around her waist, hauling the brunette off the ground and waddling towards the couch. The quiet room was immediately filled with Yumin's joyous giggles, a broad smile adorning her face as Jungkook flipped them over on the couch. 

       "Did you miss me, angel?" the maknae grinned, peppering Yumin's face with kisses. Yumin nodded, leaning forward to catch Jungkook's upper lip between hers. Her long-desired touch forced a soft groan from his lips as he tightened his grip on her hips. All-day Jungkook had thought about the brunette's hands running over his skin, fisting his hair and whimpering so pliantly against his lips. A chuckle escaped Yumin's throat as she pulled away, straddling his hips and peering down at him with dozy eyes.

     "How was work?" she mumbled, drawing her hands across his clothed chest and picking at the scratchy material of his shirt.

     "It was fine. Rachel helped me with scheduling for the most part."

     Something flickered across Yumin's gaze, her eyes growing misty for a second before she blinked. Jungkook pursed his lips in worry, but before he could question if something was bothering her, she continued the conversation.

     "When will Yoongi be home?"

     "Why?" the maknae chuckled. "Do you miss him more than me?"

     "No!" Yumin flushed, a shy grin adorning her tanned face. Jungkook smiled, leaning forward to peck a kiss against her plump lips. Yumin cupped his face gently, smoothing his bangs away to expose his forehead. "He just normally comes home with you three, but you all came back separately tonight."

     "He's fine, angel. Hyung's just going live for a bit, then he'll be home. Have the lovebirds upstairs ordered yet?"