chapter 41 ~ 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTIONS OF BRIEF SEXUAL INTENT, ANGST, & LITTLE SPACE

_

     I curled into myself, back pressed against the wall as I pulled my knees to my chest. My whole body trembled, heart thundering in my chest as I stared out into the darkness of my closet. After Yoongi and Jimin had left me alone earlier that morning, I hadn't been able to control myself, slowly spiraling out of control as waves of desperate need and pain consumed my body. My thighs began to quiver restlessly at the reminder of Jimin's and Yoongi's lips greedily marking my skin, both of them pinning me against the bed and teasing me until I grew delirious.

     I tugged my sweatshirt over my knees, covering the exposed skin of my legs as my thighs continued to tremble. I'd never felt like this before; the combined feeling of neediness and unnerving fear and unsettlement rocketing about my body. I hated the hickies that littered my stomach, thighs, and neck, each a leftover marking of different men having accessed the exposed parts of my skin. And yet, I wanted the feel of their lips vandalizing me over and over again until I grew numb.

     I whimpered angrily, burying my head against my knees as tears rolled down my face. They were right; every single one of them was right: I was nothing but a slut. Yura had said so, the man at the gas station had said so, even Taehyung. Taehyung had called me a slut and I'd agreed because that's what a slut does. They're pliant and agreeing, easily manipulated into satisfying whoever is before them, and I'd given myself willingly to each of the men that I lived with without hesitation. Just the thought of my submissiveness made my skin crawl, but even a shower couldn't cleanse the dirty feel of being inside my own flesh.

     Even in little space, the desire to be trapped beneath one of the others as their lips marked me as theirs was too strong, a moan slipping past my lips. I wanted their hands gripping my hips rough enough to bruise my skin, their lips brushing against every inch of my flesh as they forced me to whimper their names. I wanted them to growl harshly in my ear, to pin my wrists against their bed and have their way with me. I groaned loudly, my stomach seizing up as a bolt of warmth shot through my center. My nails dug into the front of my sweater, bundling up the soft fabric as I forced a sob down my throat. Tears dribbled down my face, dampening my clothes as I quietly cried in the darkness of my closet.

     In my sweatshirt pocket, my phone chimed, sparking a pinprick of anxiety in my heart. Pulling it out, I stared nervously at the screen, Yoongi's notification awaiting to be opened. I simply sat, reading over his name until my vision grew fuzzy, not wanting to talk to anyone at that moment. Thoughts of the brunet's lips on mine, my hands fisted in his hair to pull him ever closer made a shiver run up my spine, my thighs trembling even faster. With a sigh, I clicked open my chat with him, deciding against worrying him any further than he might've already been.

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢🥴🖤

YOONGI

Angel?🥺

YUMIN

Hi, Yoongi🥺

YOONGI

Angel, are you mad at us?

YOONGI

We didn't mean to upset you

YUMIN