chapter 8 ~ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, STRONG LANGUAGE, FLUFF, ANGST, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL & HUMOR

_

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

_

     I sat amply atop my bed, browsing the internet for apartments. I'd had no luck for several weeks; they were either too far away from Nam-gu and Saha-gu, where Yoongi and one of my closest friends, Kiana, lived, too expensive, too shabby, or had a problem with a foreigner living in their building. Luckily, I'd only dealt with the latter once.

     I groaned loudly, flopping down against my mattress and pressing a pillow to my face. I sat like that for a while, glaring angrily at the pillow with my arms pressing it down gently atop my head. I'm never getting out of here. I'm going to grow old here and end up raising the dogs as my children. I kicked my legs heatedly, the Achilles Heel on my right foot banging against the metal bar of the base of my bed. My body shot upright immediately and I pulled my foot against me in pain, tears building in the corners of my eyes.

     "God fucking dammit!" I hissed, shutting my eyes tightly against the pain as it shot through my ankle. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuckkk!"

     "Are you okay?"

     I opened my eyes hastily at the sound of Jimin's voice. "No!" I growled through gritted teeth, flopping back against my bed in a fit of pure frustration and mental exhaustion. I began to pout, not caring that Jimin had front row seats to my tantrum. With a loud sigh, I shut my eyes, trying to clear my head and think rationally about what the fuck I needed to do. Keep looking for a fucking apartment to get your ass out of this kinky, gay-ass apartment. And stop squeezing your fucking foot, it's only making the pain worse, you idiot.

     Groaning at my reasonable, yet rude thoughts, I released my ankle and let it slide off the side of the bed and onto the floor. The pain slowly began to go away, and soon I forgot it was even there. Eyes still shut, I felt the side of the bed dip. I opened an eye to find Jimin sitting next to me, staring down at my face with a smile playing on his lips.

     "If you fucking laugh at me," I growled, "I'm kicking you in your baby-makers."

     Jimin chuckled aloud, immediately covering his mouth with his hand. I raised my knee up to his face as a warning and he smiled.

     "You're being awfully moody today. Are you sure you're okay?"

     I shook my head, laughing to myself. "You wouldn't understand."

     "Try me." He turned his torso more towards me, placing a hand beside my head and leaning over to look me in the eye. His nose was scrunched in a playful manner; I simply rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

     "Get out."

     "It's my room, Yumin."

     "I don't care. I'm busy." I sat bolt upright, pulling my legs into a criss-cross position and glaring up at Jimin. "Besides, your face is distracting me."

     He lifted an eyebrow. "Am I too sexy for you to handle?"

     "No. Your ugliness is blinding me. Now out." I pushed against Jimin's shoulder and he lazily stood up, giving me a sarcastic look before making his way to the door.