epilogue

My hand cupped Stiles face, his eyes were looking at the floor with worry written all over him. "What's wrong? You look worried"

He quickly looked away, snapping back to me and shaking his head. "What? It's nothing, really"

"Stiles, cmon" I sat up from his bed and he groaned. "Tell me what's wrong"

He pushed up into his elbow. "You're gonna think i'm crazy"

"Really? There's absolutely nothing that you could possibly say to make me think that" I chuckled at him. "Literally nothing"

He thought for a moment before nodding at me. "Allison and Scott, they've decided that they shouldn't see eachother for the whole summer. You know, see new people and all that - they think it'll be good for them.." His voice trailed off and I pulled a face.

"Are you saying we should do that?"

"No!" He yelled at me and I jumped back, making him come down to a normal tone. "Absolutely not. What we're doing right now is fine, like - totally fine"

My hand trailed up his leg and he stiffened. "Just fine?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Great! Amazing!! I'm having a fantastic time!!" His hand touched my own and he sent me a cheesy grin. "With, whatever we are"

"I feel the same way" My head nodded.

Myself and Stiles hadn't actually put a label on what we were. I think we we're both afraid it would change the friendship dynamic with Scott if we we're to do anything. I was having an amazing time living with Scott and his mom, it wasn't something I wanted to ruin.

"So what are you saying exactly?"

"Well" He started. "Maybe we should support our friends? Now - I'm not saying we shouldn't see eachother all summer. Mainly because I wouldn't be able to stay away from you...but it would be a shame to rub it in their faces"

"I agree" I pulled my lips together, thinking. "Maybe we hang out with them, but hang out with eachother secretly? I'm not talking about sneaking about and lying.."

"Oh yeah - no sneaking or lying" He nodded at me.

"But we just spend as much time with them as we do with eachother, and we don't bring up any kind of physical affection in conversation...you know, to not make them feel bad or jealous" I leaned down towards him. "No talking about touching" My hands trailed up his chest and towards his face. "Or kissing" I pulled my tongue along his sharp jawline. "Or anything like that"

He gulped underneath me. "Absolutely not"

His lips came down to meet mine but I pulled away quickly. "Then it's settled then"

"Really?" He lay back on the bed in frustration and pulled his pillow over his face, screaming into it.

I laughed and stood up. "There will be lots of time for that, but for now - it's getting late and I should get home, don't want Melissa thinking i'm some sort of tramp"

He climbed off the bed and walked over to me. "She'd think no such thing. She really likes me, you know?"

"Are you sure about that?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm sure she called you, and I quote, a 'weapon of destruction', something like that"

He pulled a shocked face and I laughed at him, slinging my bag over my shoulder. "You're sure she said that? We will be having words"

"By all means, please do" I held my hands up and walked back over to him. "I'll see you later?"

"You can count on it" He leant down and pulled my lips between his own, groaning into the kiss. His hand held the back of my neck tightly and I smiled into it, trying to pull away.

"You can't keep me forever, you know that right?"

"Oh, I plan on it" I gave him one last hug before waving goodbye and making my way down the stairs and back out to my car.

My hands gripped the wheel tightly as I drove home in silence, surrounded my by own racing thoughts. I felt different. He felt different.

I felt home.

I had fell before. I had fallen for traps, and schemes, and emotions that I wasn't meant to feel at such a young age. I had fallen down hills and stairs, broken bones and hearts. I had fallen down mentally, and built myself back up alone. I had fallen before.

But to fall in love? What an adventure that would be.