Chapter 2

Shaya was enjoying the sweets with the boys.Mal was reading her mother's spell book. "You look a little washed up,Let me help you out."Evie said to Mal trying to applied makeup on her."Ew,Stop,I am plotting."Mal said pushing her hand away.
Evie turned to shaya."How about you Shaya."She asked. Shaya swallowed the laffy taffy,That she was eating and she turned to Evie. "Sure why not."She told Evie.
Evie cheered then starting to put makeup on her.
While Evie was putting makeup on Shaya,Carlos and Jay were stuffing their faces with candy. "This is salty like nuts but sweet like...I don't know."Carlos said to Jay after eating one of the candy. "Let me see."Jay said.
Carlos opened his mouth showing him the chewed up food,Making Jay look at him in disgust before grabbing the one of the treat out of Carlos hands,And trying it for himself. "Hhmm."Jay said likening the taste.

"And done."Evie told Shaya after she finished the last touches on her.
"Look."Evie screamed at the window.
Everyone looked at the window to see they where about to drive right off the broken bridge. "It's a trap."Screams Carlos. Shaya stayed calm because she know that they are going to be alright.
The four of them scream and huddled with each other while closing there eyes.
"You guys can stop screaming."Shaya said to them.
The four stop screaming realizing that they are not dead yet.
"Huh,what just happened."Carlos asked Shaya in confusion. She pointed at the magic bridge. "It must be magic."Evie said admiring the yellow magic bridge.
"Hey,did this button open the barrier."Mal said to the driver while holding up the remote she had. "Nope,This opens the barrier,That opens garage door and this button."The driver said before rolling up his window that separate him from the villains. "Nasty,I like this guy."Mal said smiling.
________
When they arrived Mal,Evie and Shaya got out first.Then the boys got out fighting.
"You got everything else,Why do you want whatever this is."Carlos yelled at jay,As they both are fighting over a piece of blue cloth. "Cause you want it,Let go."Jay replied back.
"Guys stop it."Shaya told them,They stop.
"Welcome to Auradron Prep,I am Fairy Godmother the headmistress."Fairy Godmother introduced herself to the new students. "The Fairy Godmother as in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."Mal asked.
"Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it."Godmother said.
"Yeah, I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand,Warm smile....And sparkly wand."Mal said to the Godmother.
"That was a long time ago, And as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."Fairy Godmother said to them with a smile on her face.
Then a boy stepped up."He must be Prince Ben."Thought Shaya.
"It's so good to finally meet you all,I'm Ben."Ben introducing himself.
"Prince Benjamin,Soon to be King."Said a girl fanning herself with her hand.

"Obsess much."Shaya mutters. "You had me at prince.My mom's a queen which makes me a princess."Evie said softly bowing down a little bit.
"The evil queen has no royle status here neither do you."The girl said rudely.
Shaya glared at the girl.When the girl saw Shaya's glare she took a little step back in fear.
"This is Audrey."Ben introducing the girl. "Princess Audrey,Ben's girlfriend,Right Bennyboo."The girl name Audrey said.
"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around,And I will see you tomorrow. "The fairy Godmother said to them before she leaves she said."The doors of wisdom are never shut.But the library's hours are from 8 to 11,I have a little thing about curfews."Then she left the villains kids with the almost king and the princess Brat.