Chapter 7

Shaya and Mal were at their lockers. Then Haya heard something. "Those kids are trouble." She heard from a boy, she turned around to see Ben, Audrey, Pallaton and this new boy. Pallaton looks up at Shaya and to see her looking at him. He smiles at her and she smiles at him. Then she saw Audery and the new boy left. Ben went to talk to Mal and Pallaton went up to Haya.  "Hey, Haya how are you doing." He asked her. "Good, and who was that other boy with you." Haya asked him. "That was Chad he is the son of Prince Charming and Cinderella. And he is a spoiled brat." He told her
"So, I will she you later. Shaya said as she closed her locker and went to her next class. She waved goodbye to Pallaton, as he waved back to her. With a dreaming look on his face.
_________________________________________
In Mal's and Evie room.

Shaya was sitting on Evie bed, Mal was reading a book on her bad and Evie was making a dress. Jane was talking to Mal about what her mother said about the wand. "She said if a boy does love you for who you are then he is not worth it." Jane said.
"Don't worry Jane, you'll find a boy who likes you are." Shaya told her, Jane smiled at her. "Mal, Shaya. You like." Evie asked them, showing the dress she made. "It looks really great." Shaya told her. "It really brings out your Eyes." Mal said.
"Oh no, I forgot to do Chad's homework." Evie said to herself. As she went to get the homework.
Then the door opened and came a girl with short black hair. When Shaya looked at the girl, she knew she is the daughter of Mulan. "Hey, guys I am Lonnie. The new girl introduced herself
"Your the daughter of Mulan." Shaya said to Lonnie. "I am and you are Shan yu's daughter. I hope we can be friends." Lonnie said as she holds out her hand for Shaya to shake. Shaya shakes her hand and said. "I would like that."
"I loved how Jane's hair, I was thinking Mal could do my." Lonnie said. "Why would I do that." Mal said not looking up from her book. "I will give you 50 dollar's." Lonnie said with a money bag. Then Evie took them. "I was thinking we loose the bangs and highlight your hair." She said to giving her ideas on her hair.
"I was think hair like Mal's or Shaya." Lonnie told Evie. "Really." both Mal and Shaya said at the same time. "The split ends two." Evie asked Lonnie. Mal then gave out a sigh and took out her spell book.
"Beware forswear replaced the old with cool new hair." Mal said the spell and with a wave of her finger, making Lonnie head move. When her head was down it came back up. It was long and light brown. Then Lonnie looks in the mirror. Then Evie said "I know it looks like a mop." But Lonnie shakes her head. "No, I love it." She said
"You do." Evie said surprised.
Then Lonnie ripped her her skirt a little bit. "Know you look cool." Shaya said with a smirk on her face. "Ya." Lonnie said agreeing with Shaya.
Jane did the same thing 9f Lonnie and ripped out her skirt. But it was took big.
"Oh no, my mom is going to kill me." Jane said freaked out.
And everyone laughs.
Then Jane and Lonnie left, and Carlos with a dog and Jay came in the room.
"So you got the wand from Jane yet." Jay asked Mal, who was looking through her spell book. "No." She told Jay. Shayawas happy at that so far "Oh, the wand is going to be at the Coronation." Evie told them. Everyone looked at her in shock.
. Then their was a knock at the door, and Mal went up at the door to see who it is. When she opened it. It was Ben. "Hey, guys. I am checking in, to see if you have questions." He asked them. "Wait, are we going to your coronation." Mal asked him. "Yeah, the whole school is invited." Ben told her. "Can me and my friends be up at the front to suck up all that goodness." Mal asked him. "I wish, but it is me my Parents and my girlfriend." Ben told Mal. "And your girlfriend." Mal said at him, giving her an idea.
"Yeah I am sorry." Ben told her. "Ok, bye . "Mal said closing the door. Then she looks at everyone and said. "Bennyboo needs a knew girlfriend."