Chapter 5

All five of them looked through the window doors. They watch a security guard at the desk and in the middle of the room it was Maleficent spinning wheel. "That's your mother's spinning wheel." Shaya asked Mal. "It's kinda dorky looking." Carlos said as he and Jay laughed. "It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Mal told the boys, before looking in her spell book. "Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victem prick a finger." Mal said a spell. But it did not work on the guard. "Impressive." Jay mocked. "I got the chills." Carlos said making a fake shiver.
"Ok, you know what." Mal said as she finds a nother spell. "Pirck a finger, prick it deep, send my victem off to sleep." Mal said the new spell. They watched as the guard touched the spinning wheel and went to sleep. "Not so dorky know huh." Mal said to the two boys. Mal went to opened the door, but it was locked. "I got this." Shaya said as she picked at the lock and opening it.
They went inside the museum and started to look around. When they where in the villains room. They saw the statues of their parents.
"Mommy." Evie whispered as she saw her mother's statue. "Killer." Jay says as he was looking at his father's. "I will never forget mother's day again." Carlos a little scared. "Well the wand is not here so let's bounce." Jay said as he Carlos Evie and Shaya leave, to search for the wand. But before Shaya left she looks at her father statue one last time, she miss her family. Before walking away.
After for a few minutes Jay called out saying he found the wand. Evie went to get Mal. Jay was about to grab the wand, when Mal Evie Carlos and Shaya got there. "NO,JAY." Both Mal and Shaya shouted at him, but it was to late. Jay touched a force shield making an alarm go off. "Come on, we got to go."Shaya told the others, as they run back to the entrance. Carlos turned off the alarm and says to the others guys on the phone say it was a malfunction. As they were all outside. "Good going Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal yelled at him. As they all made it back to their dorms. Shaya put her pajamas on and went to sleep.