Chapter 4

It was time for the Royal Cotillion. I will tell you what happened well, Lonnie is the captain of the Swords and shield team. Take that Chad.
And going to the Cotillion with Jay.
As Shaya was walked down to the boat, where the Cotillion will be at, in her dress.

And with Pallaton at her side. As where one waited. Then the horn was blown and Luminara stepped forward and said to the crowd. "The future Lady Mal." As Mal came out. Everyone claps as Mal makes her way down to Ben's parents.
Shaya smiles as she holds Pallatons hand, and he looks at her and smiles at her. "King Benjamin." Luminara shouted. As Ben came out. Shaya was confused at Ben he doesn't looks happy, intell Uma came and Shaya figures it out Uma put a love spell on Ben.
Shaya told Pallaton. "I will be right back." And went over to Mal and Evie.
"You guys Ben, Uma spelled Ben." Shaya told them. And then Shaya got an idea and went over to Luminara, to reveal Ben gifted to Mal.
"Know presenting Ben gifted to Lady Mal." Luminara said as Shaya removes the certain, to reveal a beautiful stain glass.
Everyone was at awww at it.
"Put it away." Uma screams. Then Mal started to talk to Ben. Saying that she loves him, breaking the spell.
"Mal."Ben said smiling at her.
"True love kiss." Shaya said with a smile, Pallaton smiled at that and Evie said. "It works every time."
Uma then tries to take the wand from Fairy Godmother.  "Give me the wand." Uma yell.
"No, Guards seize her." Fairy Godmother said. Uma runs to the edge.
"Uma don't." Shaya said, to her friend.
"Uma, I know you are more then just a villain. Just me I've been their. Do not get your pride get in the way of something that you really want." Mal told Uma.
Uma looks down at her mothers necklace, it was glowing, then she jumps into the water.
Everyone looks at the water and Uma came out in her form, like her mother.
Water came on everyone, as Uma came out of the water.
"True love kiss won't defeat this, the world would know my name." Uma said. As she us her tenticals as a whip and attack the ship. Shaya looks at Mal to see her eyes glowing green.
"Mal." Ben said, as purple mist surrounds Mal. And Mal turns into a dragon and flies and started to breathe fire at Uma. "Come on Mal lets finish this." Uma said. Ben watches the fight and he let's out a roar and tooks of his crown and dives into the water.
"Ben." Shaya and Pallaton shouted worriedly. As they watch Ben stopping them from fighting. Uma stops everything and went into the water and swims away.
As Mal flies down to the boat and was back to normal, into a new dress that was her.
"I didn't know you could do that." Shaya told mal.

And after that Shaya turns to ben with Evie and said. "Ben their's alot of kids, that deserves a second chance." Ben agrees with her and nodded his head. And Evie said. "I will send you a list." Mal gives ride of her spell book and to put it into the museum.
Everyone smiles and started sing and dancing.

And Pallaton give Shaya a huge kiss and told her. "You make me so happy."
Shaya smiles with a tear coming down her eyes and said. "You make me happy to." As she gives Pallaton a kiss