Chapter 9

On the tourney field

Mal,Evie,Shaya and Lonnie, on sitting on the bleachers. Were watching Carlos and Jay especially Pallaton them play the big game. Mal told Shaya that Ben is under love spell.
Then at the end of the game they won and Jay was given a trophy for being the best player. "YAY, GO JAY." Shaya yelled out happily. Then the announcer was about to say something, but Ben took the microphone and said. "Escusm me, Escusm me, there's something I'd like to say" Everybody was silent and the he said making a m with his arms."Give me an M."
"M." Everyone on the bleachers call out.
"Give me an A." Ben called out
"A." Everyone copied Ben.
"Give me an L." Ben said the finally latter.
"L." Everyone copied Ben.
Shaya looks at Audrey who was a the leader of the cheerleaders, she has a jealous look on her face. Shaya has a smirk on her face and whispered. "That's what you get for being a spoiled Brat."
'I loved you Mal, have I ever tell you that." Ben said and Mal had a huge blush on her face.

After he was done Audrey came up to Ben with Chad with and took the microphone away from him. "Chad's my boyfriend now, and I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." She said into the microphone, and she give chad a kiss. Then Ben took the microphone "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me." He asked Mal.
Mal then yelled into the microphone. "Yes."
Then Ben yelled to everyone. "She said yes." And everybody cheered for Ben and Mal.
Shaya looks at Evie and to see she had a sad look on her about Chad. She put her hand on her shoulder and Evie look at Shaya. "Hey, you'll find your the boy you are looking for, Chad wasn't the one for you." Shaya told Evie.
Evie smiled at Shaya and Said. "thanks Shaya, you are a great friend."
The two smile at each other, and Pallaton was looking at Shaya with a smile on his face and when Shaya saw him looking at her. She smiled right back