Chapter 3

"I can not believe this." Shaya said in shocked, Ben has been captured by Uma. And they need to bring her fairy Godmothers magic wand.
"But hears the plan, Pallaton,Jay and Carlos will make a fake wand, and we make some bombs." Mal told Shaya. "And guys losing is not an opponent." Shaya said to everyone around her. "And were rotten." Mal said. And everyone replied back, even Pallaton said it. "To the core." And with that the boys left.
And Mal, Evie and Shaya opened the door to curl up and dye.
They had a smile at dizzy tremine, as she was making head pieces as they went up to her. As Dizzy turned her head around to see Evie.
"Evie, you came back." Dizzy said, giving her a big huge. "Hi." Evie said.
Shaya smiles at this, dizzy is like a little sister to Evie.
"It's nice to see you Dizzy." Shaya said, as she begins to make paint bombs. Dizzy smiles at Shaya. Her dad and his men has been helping her out when she was gone As dizzy was asking  Evie what is the Auradron, and that she keep her sketchbook.
After that Mal and Evie started to making paint smoke bombs with Shaya.
Shaya made six while Mal and Evie made five. "Got it." Mal asked Evie. Yay, Five Smoke bombs." Evie said. "That is enough, you guys." Shaya said as she was looking at some head pieces, and jewelry and saw some that she likes. So was Evie saying to would look good for her dress and her heart purse. But the Shaya saw this necklace that will look great for here.

She handed Dizzy money for it and was about to leave with Mal but they stop to look at Evie

She was looking at dizzy. "She will be ok." Mal told Evie. "Yeah." Evie said, she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looks and to she Shaya. "Don't worry, she will get to see Auradron." She told Evie and she smiles and they walked out of curl up and dye.
As they get back to the boys, they saw someone else with them.
"Lonnie." Mal, Evie and Shaya said, at the same time, at her being here.
"She made us bring her here." Pallaton told the the girls and his girlfriend.
"We'll welcome to the isle, Lonnie." Shaya said. Then Jay opens up the limo trunk and to see Dude. "And Dude." Jay said sighing. "I told you to stay." Carlos said to Dude in a scrowling tone.
"I flunked obedience class." Dude told Carlos. "Great." Jay said.
"He still talks." Shaya and Pallaton said.
"You're lucky I love you." Carlos said, before picking him up. "Come on." Carlos said.
Shaya saw the 3D print wand. "Wow, it almost look like the real wand." She said inside her head.
But she didn't like that she is fighting her friends.

As they arrived to the ship and saw. "Finally." Uma said. And they all started singing.
(Pretend Shaya is sing along in this.)

After ther are done singing. As Mal steps forward to Uma with Shaya right behind Mal.
Uma looks at Shaya with a friendly smile. "Hey, Shaya." Uma said. Shaya nodded her head and said. "Hey, Uma." Uma dosen't want to fight Shaya, but she wants to get off the isle.
Then Mal was about to hands Uma the fake wand, but Uma didn't take it and said. "Hold up, too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive. We want to see it work."
Mal then said. "You always were quite the drama queen." Shaya nudges Mal at that. Uma smiles at Shaya before talking to Mal. "Oh and nothing too big. Or else your boyfriend gets to take a dive." Mal looks around, before Shaya points at Dude. Mal sees the idea.
Mal points the fake wand, at Dude and said. "Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into works." Dude didn't say anything. Intell Shaya said. "Talk dog."
Dude then finally said. "Does this vest make me look fat." Shaya couldn't  help but laught, along with Uma and her crew.
Dude then asks. "Hey does anyone have some beacon, or cookies." Shaya promise that she will give Dude some bacon later.
Uma then said. "Give me the wand." But Mal yells. "Give me ben."
"Harry, bring him over." Uma orders. Harry complains that he can't hook him and Gil tells Ben, a message.
As they finally brought Ben towards them. "Cut him lose." Uma said. As ben rop were cut off.
Mal yells. "Ben run." As she gives Uma the fake wand.
As Mal Ben and Shaya runs towards the others. Uma points the wand up in the air at the Barrier, with her crew cheering.
"By the power of the sea. Tear it down and set us free." Uma said a spell, and wait for the barrier to come down.
But nothing happens. "What." Uma said before realizing the wand is fake.
"No." Uma yells as she breaks the wand.
And tells her crew to get them.
Shaya was ready for this, she grabs her sword and started throwing smoke paint bombs. And started swords fighting as she started fighting her, and they started talking.
"It is nice seeing you again Uma." Shaya said, as she dodges Uma sword. "Me to, and thanks for the packages." Uma said. "Your welcome, and I am trying to get more VKS to come to Auradron. It just need to take time." Shaya said, as Uma nodded her head before saying. "So I heard that you have a boyfriend." Shaya smiles and said. "Yep that is true." Then Uma said. "What is his name." As they continued to fight. "His name is Pallaton, he is the son of Pocahontas and he is over their." Shaya said, as she point's to her boyfriend who was fight one of Uma's crewmember.
Uma looks at Pallaton and said. "He is handsome, you got a good guy their." Shaya blushes at that, and then Uma went to fight Mal.
And then Mal tells everyone to leave, Pallaton grabs Shaya arm and started running towards the exit.
As everyone got off the ship and into the limo, Mal stayed at the exited. To make sure, Uma and her pirates won't fallow them.
And when mal got into the limo and drives off.
And Ben was apologizing to Mal and saying she was so much in pressure on what was going on and about the royal cotillion.
As they got to Auradron, they put the limo away and started going to bed.
Pallaton kisses Shaya on the lips and said. "I love you and have a good night." Pallaton said. Shaya smiles and said. "I love you to."