Chapter 3

Ben went up to the villains kids. "It is so so so good to finally meet..."Ben said to Jay, but Jay then punched him making Ben pause. "Meet you all." Ben said still smiling, Jay smiled back. Shaya looked at Ben, she saw him look at Mal for a bit, before he continued. "This is a momentous occasion and I hope will go down in history." Ben grabbed Carlos hand who was still covered in Chocolate. Ben licked his finger. "Chocolate." He said. Carlos licked his hands in replied.
Shaya takes out a handkerchief and help Carlos to wipe his face. "Thanks Shaya." Carlos said to her. Ben smiled, he knew that the villains kids weren't bad and Shaya proveds it. Then Shaya shooks Ben hand with a smile, before Ben continued his speech. "As the day two people began to heal." Ben concluded.
"Or the day you showed 5 people where the bathroom are." Mal said loudly. Ben smiled and went back to mal. "A little bit over the top." He told her.
"A little more then a little bit." Mal replied, nodding her head.
"So much for my first impression." Ben said. "It was ok, better then the girl wearing pink." Shaya told him. Ben smiled, while Audrey glared at Shaya.

Audrey then turned to Mal and asked"Hey, you're  Maleficent's daughter aren't you? Yeah you know what, I totally don't blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. My mom's is Aurora, sleeping...."
"Beauty." Mel finished for her. "Yeah, I heard that name, you know what, I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, except my mother to their stupid christening." Mal said.
"Water under the bridge." Audrey said.
Both Mal and Audrey laughed awkwardly. "So how about a tour." Ben said. All the villains kids followed him to a statue of King Adam, AKA The Beast. Ben clapped his hands making the statue turn into the Beast form. Carlos screamed and jumped into Shaya's arms. "Carlos it is not a dog and it is a statue, it will not hurt you."Shaya said softly to him, putting him down to his feet.
"Does he shed much." Mal asked Ben. "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben replied to her,Shaya snicker at that.
"So do you have a lot of...Magic here in Auradron. Like wands and stuff." Mal asked. Shaya rolled her eyes at Mal. "Does she want us to be caught." Shaya thought in her head.
"Yeah, it exists of course. But it's pretty much retired, most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben replied to Mal's question.
"Who happens to be Kings and Queens." Mal added. "That is true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said as she forced Ben to wrap his arm around her.
Ben then called for a other boy named Doug. He tooks his arm from Audrey  and wrapped it around Doug shoulders.
"This is Doug, he's going to help you with your class schedules and help you with the rest of the dorms." He told us.
"I'll see you later ok? And if there is anything you need feel free to..."Ben told us. But Audrey interrupted him. "Asked Doug." She said before she pulled Ben away.