Chapter 2

Jay and Pallaton put a tarp on the limo as Jay,Evie,Shaya and Ben were on a look out. "Hey, guys I will see you guys later. I want to see my family." Shaya told them. They understand, she really wants to see her father and little brother again. "Ok Shaya have fun." Jay said, with the rest smiling. Shaya smiles back and starts walking to her home.

As she walks but she heard someone yelling her name. She turns to see Pallaton running up to her. "What are you doing Pallaton." She ask her boyfriend. "Well I want to see your family." He said, smiling. Shaya smiles as she finally sees her house.
"Pallaton welcome to my home." Shaya told him. As they both walk up to the door and Shaya knocks on it.
When they heard Shaya brother Shane  called out. Saying. "I'll get it."
As the door opened a Shane looks at his sister with a shock look on his face, before a huge smile appeared on his face. "Sis your back." Shane said as he give her a huge hug. Pallaton smiles at this scene.
Shane then looks at Pallaton and said. "Is he your boyfriend Pallaton you said in your letters." Shaya and Pallaton blushes and said."Yes he is."
Shane the grab both of their arms and drag them inside. "Come, Dad will like to see you again and meet your boyfriend to." Shane said, for being a little boy he has alot of energy.
"Dad, Shaya is back and her boyfriend is with her." Shane said as he enters the training room.
Shan yu was training but when he saw his daughter with his son along Pallaton. He stops everything and went up to his previous daughter. "Shaya' your home" shan yu said as he hugs his daughter. "Hey, dad I want you to meet my boyfriend Pallaton." Shaya said as she got out of the hug.
"It's finally nice to meet you sir." Pallaton said. "And it is nice to see the boy, that stole my daughter heart." Shan yu said. "Yes." Pallaton said not afraid. Shan yu smiles Shaya found herself a nice and brave boy. "Let's go to the living room talk." Shan yu said as they walk to the livingroom.
Shane was on his sisters lap, as they talk on what was happening in their lives.
"So, Shaya way are you and Pallaton on the isle." Shane ask.
"Well we came here to get Mal back. She came back to the isle." Shaya said.
And after a few minutes they have to say goodbye, and to find Mal. Shaya hugs her brother and father one last time and said. "I love you guys."
"And we love you to." Shane and Shan yu said. And as the brother and Dad let go and  Shaya and Pallaton, walks away.

But when Pallaton and Shaya saw Carlos Evie Jay and Mal. But they did not see Ben with them. "Hey, guys. Shaya called out towards, catching their attention.
Then Pallaton then said to them."Guys, where's Ben."
They had a worried looks on their faces.