Chapter 1

"Once upon a time, Long, long ago, Well,Twenty years ago, Belle married the beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends . Big cake. Yeah, So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got   himself elected King of the United States of Auradron. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, Basically all the interesting people and booted them off to the Isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them their. This is my hood, no magic, No wi-fi, No way out. Or so I thought...Hang on,you're about to meets us. But first this happens."
___________________
Prince Ben was looking towards the isle of the lost.Think about all those innocent kids living on that island because of who their parents are.
Until his tailer move his head forward.
"Sleeve.Head"The tailer said to him.
"How is it possible that you're going to be crowded king next month."Adam said as he entered with his wife belle."You are just a baby."He said to his son.  "He's turning 16,dear."Belle told her Husband. "Hey, Pops."Ben greeted his dad.
"16? That's far too young to be crowded king.I didn't make a good decision until I was 42."Adam said. "Uh, You decided to marry me at 28."Belle said to her husband. "Ah, it was either you or a teapot."Adam joked.Belle give her husband a small glare. "Kidding."Adam chuckled so did Ben.
"Mom, Dad."Ben said as he took a step off the stool but the tailer stopped him."Ah,Nn-nnh."
"I've chosen my first official proclamation."Ben told his parents.They look at him feeling excited."I've decided that the childern on the Isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradron."Ben told his parents. Adam and Belle stared at ben in shock,Belle drop a choat she was holding. "Everytime I look out to the island,I feel like they've feel abandoned."Ben said to his parents."The children of our sworn enemies?Livening among us"Adam told his son. "We start out with a few at first,Only the ones who need our help the most.I've already choose them."Ben replied. "Have you."Adam asked his son. "I give you a second chance."Belle reminded her husband.She then look at Ben and asked."Who are their parents."
"Cruella deVil,Jafar,Evil queen and Shan yu and Maleficent."Ben told his parents. The talier yelped at the last two names Ben announced.
"Maleficent she is the worst in the land and Shan Yu the warlord and killer."Adam yelled out. "Dad,hear me out."Ben said calmly. "I don't want to hear it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."Adam said to him. "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life.Please dad."Ben asked his dad.

"I suppose the children are innocent."Adam agreed. "Well done."His mother told Ben."Shall We."Belle smiled linking her arm around Adams arm and both of them left.
Ben went back looking at the isle thinking everything is about to change.
_________________________
At the isle of the lost.
There is this Dojo house and in the inside.Their is a muscular man fighting  a girl while a little boy was watch at the sidelines.The girl then swift at the mans feet and he went down but got up quickly.The man smirked."Good job."He said to his daughter.She smile and said "Thank you."Then they heard the door knock."Take a break."The man said to his daughter.As he went to see who is at the door. The girl went to get a drink.

Her name is Shaya Yu the daughter of Shan Yu

Her name is Shaya Yu the daughter of Shan Yu.Her father loves her she is strong and a great leader and a great big sister.He was sad when his wife died from a sickness.His daughter is just like her.Shaya loves her little brother Shane Yu