Chapter 1

"Auradon, it's beautiful, isn't it. I'm Shaya, the daughter of Shan yu. And this is my home. It wasn't always, I was born on the isle of the lost. Along with my little brother Shane yu. Where all of the villans had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the VK's, came to Auradron, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, and Mal is his girlfriend and I have a boyfriend Pallaton the son of Pocahontas and John Rolfe. But now I am his fiance, yes that is right. Pallaton proposed to me. And we will getting married in 3 months. And we are about to head back to the isle to pick what will hopefully be. A long line of new VK's who get to come to Auradron and to find their happily ever afterschool, too.

A VK was riding on his bike delivering newspapers. As he entered an ally called Jay's way, he throws a newspaper on the ground. "Hey, check it out." A VK girl called out to the others. VK kids came towards the newspaper. VK'S kids started chattering excitly. A girl picks it up. And open the newspaper to see the front cover. The girl had a shocked and excited look on her face. "Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, look at this." The girl said to the others. As VK kids all look at was on the front page of the newspaper. "It's VK day." She said happily.
"What." Another VK said, in shock. Everyone had an happily looks on ther faces. The girl dropped the newspaper on the ground, and all the VK kids all ran away happily. On the newspaper it was picture of Jay, Evi, Mal, Shaya and Carlos on the front. And it said. "VK Day is here!!! 5 more to go ashore."

In the isle of the lost Mal, Evie, Shaya, Jay and Carlos walks and  VK kids stared at them happily as they pulled out applications to go to Auradron. While as gang started sing together and dancing. "From the North to the South From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best.
Hit the streets
It's  your day
Turn it up now's your chance
It's time to get up
On your feet and dance
Mal: Anybody wanna be like us
Everyone wanna be like us
Hey .

Carlos was in a building with sleepy VK kids. Carlos took off a blanket from a VK boy. The boy was in shocked but hold out his hand, Carlos grabs it and pulled him up from bed. Vk kids looked at Carlos and started pulling out their application's. Carlos: All the boys from Auradron
And the girls 'cause they know what's up
Huh

Shaya was near her home, as Shane had a big smile on his face, Shan yu was holding Shane with one arm, as the other arm has Shane application's to Auradron. Shan yu has a proud smile on his face. As Vk kid, along with the huns kids, have their application's in their hands.Shaya has a street name after her, it's near her home. It's called Shaya yu alley
Shay:Come on your new life is coming.
Come on, come on

Dizzy was sweeping at the entrance of curl up and dye and she looks up, and she gasped as she saw Evie. Dizzy gives Evie a huge. Evie: Your life could change today
Your life could change today

Jay was in his street.
Jay:These streets named after us
Because we paved the way.
Vk kids gathered around him, with their application's. Jay rumbs a VK on the head.
Shaya and Evie was with Mal, as she spray painted it said VK Day.
Mal: Everyone come and take your shot."
Shaya smiles at Mal, Mal throws her empty spray can at Shaya. Shaya catches it and throws it to the side.
Mal, Evie and Shaya:Now's the time, show 'em what you got. Mal opens up a slide door, and VK kids came out, dancing.
Mal: Cause everyone is gonna get their chance. As the Last VK kid came out of the building, waving his application around.

Shaya, Evie and Mal: They said that being from the isle was bad.  Jay and Carlos came sliding down from the roof and landed next to two more VKS.
All: Well, it's good to be bad. And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map.
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad
Shaya running around and dancing, with VKS and some huns kids running with her. Shaya: You all will have a new life.
But never forget we're your from
It's good to be bad.
Carlos was in a building called "Carlos house, A safe place for lost boys and girls." The VKS that live their, were all happy and showing him their application's.
Evie was in her alley dancing with Dizzy and other girls dancing with her.
Evie: I seen you all rep your block
I wanna see you all rep your block
Show your pride, let them hear ya shouted.
VK and Evie:We're from the isle of the lost.
Evie:We're here to celebrate
Were here to elevate
If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate
Come on.
Mal went over to a fortune telling stand, to see a VK girl working it. She pulled out a deck of cards and showed them to Mal for her to pick.
Mal take a card, and looks at it, she turns it over and it said, journey with a golden bridge.
Mal:Today's the day that you won't forget
The best to come ain't happened yet
Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the isle if anybody asks
As Shaya, Evie Mal Jay Carlos and crowd of Vk behind them danced to the entrance of the isle of the lost.
All:It's good to be bad And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad
Mal,  Shaya Evie Carlos and Jay went up the stand, while the vk were at the ground still dancing.
Shaya: You can't wait, to see your new life.
Jay: They can try to deny our style
But we were born this way
Cause you can take the VK outta the isle
But you can't take the isle out the VK
Carlos: If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste
Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want, but you better make your case
Cause the isle makes us
And we're reppin' this place
All: So when I says "V", you day "K"
All: V
VK: K
All: V
VK: K
All: When I say all, you say day
All: All
VK:Day
All:All
VK: Day
All: It's good to be bad.
(I am shortening the song because it was taken me to long.)
All the VK'S started cheering and waving their application's. They called out to Mal saying to take them.
Shaya helps Jay and Carlos collect the applications.
Shan yu was in the crowd with Shane in his arms. "Who wants to go. You." Mal said pointing at vk, same with Evie.
"Yes, pick me, Mal? Pick me." A girl Vk called out. Mr. Smee came through the crowd of VKS with his twins sons. Shaya smiles at mister Smee, he was like her dad. They both loved their children.
As Shaya grabs her brother application, Shane smiles at his sister, along with her father. Shaya smiles right back at them. And she went back on collecting more applications. She heard VKS talk excitly to each other.
"Are you excited." A girl VK asked another vk.
"Are you kidding. I'm so excited" A nother vk girl said. After Jay, Carlos and Shaya were done collecting applications. Shaya joins Evie and Mal at top. As Jay and Carlos stayed at different part of the stairs.
The VKS cheered, when they saw Shaya, Mal and Evie come out.
Shaya, Mal and Evie waves at the crowd of Vks.
"I can't believe this day has finally arrived." Evie said, everyone cheered in agreement. "I honestly wish we could take you all with is." Shaya told everyone. She really wants to take everyone with. "And some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie added.
"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times." Mal told them. "Yeah, your going to be so sick of us." Shaya jokes. VKS, Shane all started laughing. Her dad just chuckles while shaking his head, at his daughter. She is just like her mother.  "Can I get a drum roll, please." Evie told everyone. Vks started stomping their feets, on the ground.
Evie has an application in her arms and said. "First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine."
"Daughter of Drizella." Mal said.
Dizzy has a happy look on her face. As the VKS around her, told her. "My sweet, sweet friend." A VK told her. "That's you." Vk behind her told her.
"My Dizzy." Evie points at Dizzy.
Dizzy let's out a squeal, the VKS cheered for her. As Dizzy runs up.
Carlos opens up his application in his hands. "Next, is son of Smee." Said looking at one of the twins. "Come on squeaky." Mr Smee, looks at one of his boys, and nicely told him to go up to Carlos. The other twin hold up his arm towards his brother, doesn't want him to go. The crowd of VKS cheered at squeaky. Carlos gives a hug to squeaky.
Then Jay said with his application in his hands. "And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, squirmy, come on." Squirmy looks shocked, but he ran towards Jay. Vks cheered at him
"Congratulations." Girl called out to Squirmy. "Bring it in buddy." Jay told Squirmy as, he hugs Jay. "And I choose this one, because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it up for Dr. Faciliers daughter, Celia." Mal said, as she point's at the shadow man daughter. "I'm back." Celia said, as she did a twirl, VKS cheered for her, as she wents up to Mal.
Shaya then told who she picked"And last, and not least. My little brother Shane Yu." Shaya points at her little brother. Shane let's out a gasped and look at his father. Shan yu smiles at his son, and lets out a nodded towards his daughter. Shane smiles, and runs up happily towards his big sister. VK cheers for him. Shane got to his sister and give her a big huge.Shaya just smiles at her brother. Shan yu look at his two previous children. His son, is going to a good life,then here. "We'll be back for guys, next week, okay." Carlos told the five vks. "You get your stuff packed okay." Shaya told Shane. Shane nodded his head at his sister. "You guys to." Jay told the others. "Where are we going." Mal, Shaya and Evie asked the five. "Where going to." The five VKS said.
Before the crowd of VKS yells out. "Auradron." Shaya let's out a happy smile, at her father. Shan yu smiles right back at his daughter