REWRITE (EXPLANATION)

Hello, everyone! Eddie here.

I have been getting multiple messages regarding this story. You know, the typical: "When are you updating "A Promise Never Broken?" or "Can you update "A Promise Never Broken?"

I'm going to start by saying this: This story sucks!

Now, before you light up your torches, let me tell you why.

When I began this book, I was freshly done with "The Neglected Genius." Another one of my fanfics. Also, I was a 14 year old trying to be a "great" and angsty writer, something that is noticeable when you begin this story. I read back through "The Neglected Genius" and I realized the plot made ABSOLUTELY no sense, and it was extremely rushed, and that is being generous... As such, I have spent most of my writing time, rewriting that story first. And those new chapters are over 2,000 words each, something I feel this book deserves as well.

I am now 20 years old and I have surprisingly evolved in my writing, something that that can be noticed when you compare the intro to this story, to "The Neglected Genius." So, I have come to the executive decision, to rewrite and revamp this story as well. 

Also, I have some POLLS I need answers to for this story, before I begin drafting the rewrite.

DISCLAIMER: Because I am in the process of rewriting another of my fanfictions, I cannot promise any concrete dates as to when this story's rewrite will begin. I am a college student after all, so my time is limited.

POLLS:

~ What bloodline(s) should Naruto have besides Shisui's Sharingan? I will only give him two bloodlines, and I'm still thinking on the ramifications of giving him the Rinnegan.

O Mokuton

O Storm Release

~ Should Naruto's sibling be Mito or Menma?

~ Should Naruto join ANBU, ROOT, or the Akatsuki? Whatever is decided from here will define the plot itself, so choose wisely.

~ Good but controlled parents, or evil Minato? This will also define the course of the plot, so choose wisely on this one as well. Kushina WILL have her redemption regardless.

~ Should Naruto find love, or great friendship?

As soon as I receive enough feedback on the polls I will begin the story, but I will not inform you of the decisions taken. While I would love y'all's participation, I want y'all to enjoy the book and not have it spoiled in advance. 

Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to all of your ideas and responses!

Sincerely,

Eddie