The Sharingan Collision

3rd Person POV

Itachi and Naruto had arrived at the hide out in 3 minutes of fast flight and Naruto's flying thunder God jutsu which he had modified to his own seal like Minato.

"You sure about this, Naruto-kun?" Asked Itachi.

"Yes. The only people I can think of as family is you. You and Sasuke always treated me well unlike the other villagers and or ninja. And if what you told me is correct, I have a relative here." Responded Naruto.

"That is true. Well, Welcome to The Akatsuki!" Said Itachi with a smile.

"Thank you. Itachi. By the way, when are we going to go for Sasuke?" Asked Naruto.

"I'm not sure, Naruto. He turned just as arrogant as Mito. It's almost certain that he will turn to any means to acquire power to kill me." Stated Itachi.

"He still isn't over Shisui's death, huh?" Said Naruto.

"Yes. He got extremely close to Shisui. I was hoping to avoid that but it was in vain as the time came faster than expected. I thought his decease would take longer. I was not even expecting him to tell me to kill him. He was like an older brother to me." Said Itachi.

"I know. I can relate to that. He was my sensei after all. He gave me the strength to keep living unlike Minato. He was more of a father to me than Minato ever was. I still can't get over the fact that he chose ME, the demon scum, to wield his will. His Sharingan." Said Naruto.

Being the student of a well known Uchiha was a huge deal, unless you are the nine tails jinchuriki.

He was always the punching bag for many of the damn villagers during many of the fox hunts.

That was another of the many reasons why he despised the village. Besides being mistreated by his family, that is.

The so kind Fourth Hokage neglecting his own blood. Who would've thought that?

"Naruto, just one question. Did he give you both his eye or just one? And don't call yourself "demon scum", your are NOT!" said Itachi.

"He gave me both. I don't really understand how my eyes can still turn blue if his eyes were black. I have the hunch that Kurama modified them to actually adapt to my genetics." answered Naruto.

"How good can you control them?" asked Itachi

"I'd like to test that." A voice resounded on the hideout.

Suddenly there was a swirl in front of them and a masked man walked out of it with a beautiful girl.

The mysterious guy began taking his mask off to reveal one fully matured Sharingan eye and a closed one.

The guy had black hair and his skin was kind of pale. His right side looked like it was crushed but restored by some kind of experiment. The Sharingan resided in his right eye socket while the left one was close.

The girl had some sort of pink and brown color combination hair. She had one pink strip looking mark on both her cheeks. Her eyes were brown colored.

"Who are you?" asked Naruto. As his eyes changed to have three tomoes. But there was something else that surprised them.

Instead of the red eyes, his eyes remained the same color.

This made the three people there more interested in the Jinchuriki.

"My name is Obito Uchiha. I was a Leaf Shinobi just like you and Itachi." said Obito.

"My name is Rin Nohara. Also an ex Leaf Shinobi." said Rin.