Forgive me, Kurama

3rd Person POV

"Why, kid? Why must you always be tortured in many ways?" Asked a sad Kurama.

"Sorry, Kurama. I just can't take it anymore. It's too painful for me to continue. I cannot see myself in the future. Much less being happy. I'm just a piece of scum that everyone steps on every chance they get." Said Naruto.

"Please be strong, Naruto. Remember the plans we made. We can leave after you wake up. They won't be able to put a hand on you after we leave. We can go to Itachi. He did suggest to go with him should you be banned or decide to leave Konoha." Said Kurama.

"I know. But I really don't want to be a burden to him or to the whole organization." Said Naruto.

The Akatsuki wanted to recruit Naruto since Itachi mentioned him to Pein.

"Just give it a try kid. Your father is still in a comatose state after the event. I can sense his chakra all the way here. Kakashi and Kushina are in his room instead of with you. Let's just leave now, kid. I don't want you getting hurt again." Said Kurama.

"Okay, Kurama. Only because you tell me. But on one comdition" said Naruto.

"What is it, kid?"

"Please. Forgive me, Kurama!" Said Naruto in a sad tone.

"I don't need to forgive you for anything kid. It's the other way around. You forgive ME. It's because of me that the village hates you and sees you as me." Said Kurama.

"Thank you, Kurama. You were there to always get me through my downfalls. For that, I am thankful. Thank you. Thank you very much." Said Naruto in tears.

"No need for that kid. As long as you are strong to keep going on, you will always be okay. Keep that in mind" said Kurama as Naruto disappeared from his mindscape.