Uzumaki Meeting

3rd Person POV

After that heated battle, everyone was very pleased by the battle and the way that Naruto took care of Obito.

"You're strong, I'll give you that, Obito-nii" said Naruto changing the suffix.

"You have powerful eyes, Naruto. Use them wisely." Said Obito.

"Hai!" Responded Naruto.

"Well, welcome to the Akatsuki, Naruto" said Obito while everyone cheered.

"Thank you, everyone" said Naruto smiling. For the first time in a long time, Naruto was legit happy.

"Oh, by the way, can I go meet Nagato?" Asked Naruto as he remembered the other Uzumaki.

"Nagato? Who's that?" Asked Hidan.

No one besides Konan and Itachi knew who Nagato was. Of course Pein knew since he was Nagato, but he kept a calm face as to now give away that he was nervous.

"Your lea-" Naruto was cut off by Konan covering his mouth with a nervous face and a sweat drop in her face.

"Sure you can! It's the new, uhhh...." she remained thoughtful until a light bulb shined on her head.

"PET! Yes the new pet. Naruto was informed of a new pet we obtained and he wants to meet him, w-we'll be right back." She said as she left with Naruto and Itachi following behind.

"What the fuck was that about?" Asked Hidan as he was relived that Naruto was gone so he could now cuss again.

"One thousand five hundred and sixty... huh? You said something?" Asked Kakuzu as he counted money while Hidan had a visible tick on his forehead.

~NAGATO'S HIDEOUT~

As Konan and Itachi arrived, they heard a muffled noise. Both were startled as the thought of a weak Nagato being attacked by someone or something popped into their head. They hurried in to see a Nagato sweat dropping at the sight in front of him.

Once again they heard the sound again but it sounded more as a struggle for air now.

"Uhh, Konan, you do realize that humans need oxygen to live right?" Asked Nagato.

"Yes. But why do you bring that up?" Asked Konan failing to notice another sound of struggle.

"Look to your left..." said Nagato as he face palmed.

Konan did as instructed and paled at the sight.

A blue colored Naruto with Konan's hand covering both his mouth and nose, preventing oxygen from reaching his body.

"OH MY KAMI!!!" shrieked Konan as she released Naruto as we breathed in and out fast and heavily.

Nagato simply sweat dropped as Naruto kept gathering precious oxygen and Konan tried to help him