Kitsune Flash

3rd Person POV

Its been 3 years since Naruto's and Kakashi's chat. And yesterday, November 7, Naruto made it to Chuunin Rank.

Today, Kakashi was assigned to give the new chuunin their vest. But everyone looked dumbfounded when Naruto recieved not a vest, but the ANBU uniform. The other 14-18 year old boys were extremely jealous that a boy much more younger than them, was 1 rank higher.

"Tomorrow go to the basement of the Hokage Tower to make your mask." said Kakashi in hand signs only ANBU understood.

"Alright. Thank you, Kakashi-niisan." asnwered Naruto the same way Kakashi did.

With that all the new Chuunin left to their respective village.

Next Day

Naruto was walking to the Hokage Tower as he saw his father, mother, and sister walking towards the Tower as well.

Naruto simply ignored them but his sister had different plans.

"Daddy, isnt that Naru?" asked Mito.

"Yes it is... What might be be doing here? I thought he was in the compound." responded Minato.

Kushina just looked in horror as realization took over her.

They had totally forgotten of Naruto.

Naruto just shook it off as he walked towards the basement of the Tower with his family in tow.

Naruto performed some hand signs and added blood to his finger and swiped the finger through what seemed like a barrier.

Suddenly Naruto disappeared from their sight.

Under Hokage Tower

Naruto walked around the basement of the tower as he found a throne with someone in it and who he recognized as Kakashi next to it.

"Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto. Welcome to the Special ANBU corps known as ROOT." introduced a voice who he detected was coming from the throne.

"My name is Danzo Shimura. Im the leader of these corps. I am aware that Dog, or Kakashi as you might know him, told you to come here. You will now be part of ROOT and will be known as Kitsune. Welcome." said Danzo as Kakashi approached Naruto with a Fox mask in hand.

"Welcome to ROOT, Kitsune-san" said Kakashi.

"Thank you, Dog-san" responded Naruto as he put his gear and mask on.

Time skip 2 weeks

Naruto and Kakashi have been in the same team for about 2 and a half weeks now.

After 1 week of training on mission, Naruto managed to use his father's techniques.

The Rasengan, and The Hiraishin.

Because of the hiraishin, Naruto was now know as the Kitsune Flash. And he must say that he was flattered by the new nickname, but he was still sad that no even his father would bother to talk to him.

Only Mito has seen him with his ANBU gear. But she doesn't seem to care much.

If only his parents knew, they would have prevented a certain event.