The Truth Will Set You Free

Where we left off is that James was trying to find Lola to apologize to her for snapping at her and probably to tell her the truth. I'm starting on Lola's Point of View at the gymnasium where Tristan came in.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Lola was sitting on the bleachers at the gym. She just wondering what has been going on with her boyfriend and why is he acting that way towards her.

Tristan: Hello my sex kitten

Lola looked up to see Tristan coming towards her and she rolled her eyes at him.

Lola: Leave me alone you ass wipe.

Tristan (chuckled slightly): Feisty and I like it.

Lola(snapped): Go away!

Tristan: What's going on?...is there trouble in paradise?

Lola: That's none of your business.

Tristan: Finally, you see what James truly is?

Lola: Excuse me!...you are not James let alone his biological brother friend... you've practically bully him for the past 3 or 4 years.

Tristan: Come on doll I know you secretly want me and using him to get back at me.

Lola: Get over yourself... bye and stop sucking up my air .

Tristan: I've got proof that he is cheating on you. (He started to reach into his pocket for his phone )

Lola just sighed out loud and rolled her eyes. Tristan just handed her the phone...she looked down and see it is her boyfriend and that girl January.

Tristan: See told you so.

Then Lola heard the gym doors open. She looked up to see James standing there with a shock look on his face.

James walk towards Tristan and Lola

James: What's going on?

Lola: I could ask you the same damn question?

James: What do you've in your hand?

Lola: Oh so you going to answer my question with a question... unbelievable.

James: Lola, please what picture has Tristan given you?

Lola: It is you and January at the park. ( handed the phone to James)

James look at it and then look at Tristan to see him smug look on his face. James look down at the picture then flipped the photo.

James(looking at Tristan): If you want or tried to break up Lola and I relationship with a very poor photo shop make sure you erase the actual picture.

James handed her back the iPhone 6 and Lola saw January, Joseph , a little girl, a woman and James. Lola was shock, flabbergasted.

Lola: James, what is REALLY going on?

James: I'll tell you privately (whisper) He reached out his hand to Lola.

Lola took James's hand and nodded her head in agreement. They are about to walk away.

Tristan(yelling): Hey douche bag give me back my phone.

James quickly took Tristan's iPhone 6 and threw it at Tristan's head. Tristan ducked and the phone hit the wall shattering into pieces.

James: Here you go...you arrogant blow hard! (And grabbed Lola briskly walking away.)

One of Tristan's friend saw that and hold him back.

At the school park

£££££££££££££¢€€€€€€€€€€€

James and Lola sat down on a empty bench.

Lola: So are you going to tell me?

James: January called me in the middle of the night, saying she want to get to know her daughter...I told no and hanged up the phone but I just laid there thinking about my life. I grew up hating my mom with good reason too.

Lola: Why didn't you just tell me?

James: Honestly, I don't want you to talk me out of it...and not my mom and dad either.

Lola: Baby! ....you don't know how January got out of jail?

James: Good behavior...

Lola: Seriously... good behavior after what she did to you and Joseph.

James: Yes...besides my mother planned the whole thing.

Lola: Say what?!

James: Yes...my mom was blackmailing January into sleeping with me...in fact she had never heard of me. She just met me in Paris...that's why she thinks that Joseph was me.

Lola: Was she actually rich?

James:Yes she is a very rich socialite.

Lola: So what did your mother had over her head?

James: That January is a lesbian... and she never told her family until now.

Lola: She's a lesbian.

James: Yes

Lola: That's bullshit... how in the world that she only just met you...you know about her.

James: Yeah her twin sister... I didn't know she had one and the fact her twin sister is April... and April is in Italy that time so my used January and blackmail her.

Lola just started laughing.

James: Are you serious your laughing at me.

Lola: No I'm laughing at this situation.

James: I'm forgiveny then

Lola : Yes you are forgiven.

Lola leaned in and kissed him.