Start of Something New

Lola 's P.O.V.

My alarm clock rang as I grumpy turn it away. I sat up in seam and looked out my window. Today is a new day I started Harmony High. Lola are you up my mother asked me. Yes, I'm up mom. I pulled the blanket off of me and grabbed my clothes to get a shower. Please hurry up I'm have to drop you off and wreak to my meeting with Apple Computers. I certainly hope I answered everything OK.

As I hasten up and washed up. I was wearing my jumper and have my hair loose around my shoulders . I invest on little bit of make up and grabbed my books for school. I came down the steps. Really Lola that is what your wearing my mother shouted out for me. Yes mommy I am...even though we are rich it is not going to change me at all. I stated proudly.

Good morning baby girl my dad greeted me. Good morning daddy I said. Dad and mom kissed each other. Ewww I said. Shut up that's how you came here. Mama replied. TMI you guys. I was disgusted with what was said. So are you ready for your new school. Dad inquired. She replied, Yes I do! Good let me render you some money for your lunch he said as he pulled out his wallet and gave me $500.00. Thanks dad. I said.

Come Lola lets go before we are late mom said OK as we headed to mom's Porsche. I want to know what the day might bring for me. I just can't wait.

James P.O.V.

I rolled over with the sun beaming on my face as I opened my eyes. Great another day in my wretched life. As you know I'm the school nerd where jocks teases and kick my ass and popular girls stand there points and laugh at me. I don't get me wrong I love Harmony High School but the students there doesn't like me... I don't have any friends here except for teachers and principal which is sad for me. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I checked my self in the mirror looks like my black eye is healing and after school in around off the metal splint around my pointer finger on my left hand. I filled a deep breath and hopped in the shower got dress grabbed my books and a banana out of the fruit bowl and quickly headed for school. I wished something good happened to me.... but who am I kidding nothing good happens to the school geek.