Boys Reunited Part 2

James P.O.V.

+++++++++++++

We entered my house....

So you and Lola? Logan said Yes Lola and I I repeated back to him. James sweetie is that you my mom asked me. Yes it is us I answered. Us! ? my mom said. As she enter the living room.

Carlos!, Logan! , Kendall! my boys are reunited. she said excitedly. As she ran to them and hugged them. You have gotten so big she said in wonderment .

Hey Mrs. Maslow they said in unison . Are you here visiting? she asked. Actually, they are here to stay and wants to know that they can live here? I asked her. Of course I'll be their guardian I've to call your parents to confirm with them. she she answered happily.

Then, Tamryn started to cry. Sugar my baby sister is up?. I announced. I'll get her and Jamie showed them their rooms okay she said. OK, mommy I agreed.

Mom went to upstairs to get my sister.

Come on guys I show you each to your rooms . The guys grabbed their suitcases and followed me up the stairs .

I showed them each their rooms and give them time to get situated.

I went to my room and took a shower to get ready for bed. Then the guys found me in my master suite and we catch up on a lot of things including my personal pain and my date with Lola. They congratulate me. Then they told me they have enrolled in my school for the rest of the senior year. I'm so blessed that God is giving me back my true friends so I don't have to endure any more pain where people bullying me.

Now I see Lola like a potential girlfriend. I can't wait for tomorrow night.

Picture of Big Time Rush.