Sacred Mercy Hospital

I'm here waiting for my girlfriend ... yes my girlfriend I'm about to ask her on our date tonight . Lola getting stitches on her bottom lip. My sexy woman had to get into a fight with a so called friend Danielle.  I'm glad Lola mopped the floor with her. Lola is so hot when she's all riled up...  chest heaving ... hair messed up right now I'm getting hard thinking about it.

Excuse me need help here. Danielle said  came storming in the hospital.

I quickly hid behind the magazine. Ma'am have seat and filled this out. the nurse said handing her the paperwork .

Really serious are you fucking kidding me. Do you know who I am!? she yelled.

Listen, here miss we are doing protocol you have to fill it out in order to see the doctor. Now have a seat!  the nurse said.

Danielle snatched the paperwork away from the nurse and sat down there seats from me. I can't believe the help around this place she mumbled to herself.

I secretly rolled my eyes. Danielle is such a bitch I said to myself. My phone rang. I quickly answered the phone.

J: Hello James Maslow

L: Hey is Lola alright?

J: Hey Lucy yeah she's fine...she has to get stitches but she's will be fine. 

K: Hey you on speaker phone....we are on our way to the hospital.

J: Well she almost done I'm about to head into Lola's room.

C: Still we are heading over there though.

J: Fine guys I see you in a bit .

All: Alright see you!

I hang up the phone. I placed my phone back into my pocket.

Then ,my magazine been snatched away to see Danielle.

So you been sitting here all this time and wouldn't say hello. Danielle said

I just rolled my eyes at and stood up and walked towards the nurses' desk. Danielle trailed behind me.  Leave me alone Danielle...there we talk. I said

Come on baby don't be like that she cooed. Don't call me baby...I'm not yours I'll never be yours even your the last woman in the planet.

I turned around to the nurse Grandma is it alright to see my girlfriend. I asked.  Of course baby. my grandmother said.

Wait this is your grandmother?  she said

Yes you over easy grade A slut. my grandmother said to her.

Danielle mouth jaw hanged low.

I went down the hall.

Tristan POV

***************

Well isn't the whore who broke up with me for the nerd... then found she slept with three of my teammates. I yelled at her causing a scene. 

Oh shut up you jackass she said. What it's the truth your a damn gold digger,  you use me for my popularity. I was with you because you are an easy lay and beside that you don't have no walls. I said truthfully.

You son of a bitch she screamed at me. That's the result for not keeping your legs close you walking STD's. I yelled at her.  Excuse me sir you need to keep it down the nurse said.

Then,  I turned around to see James and Lola.  Well isn't it the nerd boy and his lady. I stalked towards them.

What is your problem Tristan?  James asked me. Your the problem I answered him. That's not an answer and you know it Lola said. Shut up I said to Lola.

Don't say that to my girlfriend he warned me.  Really your warning me.. .you are such a joke. I said.

Look for years I never said a word to you and I never been in your cypher. I don't know what your problem is at home but you need to take your anger out go and talk to Dr. Phil. he said to me.

How about I whipped your ass? I said as I swung at him he ducked out of the way  and punched me in the gut and suckered punched me in the face. I was knocked out cold on the hospital floor.

Lola POV

***************

Come on Lola let's go he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the waiting room. You and Tristan are a great couple  I said sarcastically.

Hey bad boy could you slowed down I'm in heels. I said . Sorry he said to me. No I'm glad that you finally stood up for yourself it was pretty a hot turn on.  I honestly said.

Really he smiled at her. Did you really called me your  girlfriend?  Yeah I was going to ask you on our date. he said rubbing his neck.  Then I will love to be your girlfriend I said. I pulled him towards me and gave him a hard kiss on the lips then I winced.

Sorry babe too soon James chuckled. I giggled. Aww too cute our friends said. Are you okay ? Jennifer said as she hugged me.  I'm fine girl I answered come on let get ready for the carnival .Camille said.

Wait a minute a carnival I said then I look at James. You guys he said to them. Sorry dude but come on there hot Kendall mumbled.

James just rolled his eyes at them. Come on let's go. As we left.

Danielle POV

******************

I can't believe James and Tristan ... they are lucky that I spend any attention to them. My phone rang.

D: Hello

Dad: Danielle Lamb why are you suspended?!

D: Daddy it wasn't my daily she started it

Dad: You provoke her

Dad: Yes Lola Monroe. .my boss' daughter .

D: Your boss daughter 

Dad: Yes ... guess what you are finishing your school year in an all girl school.

D: But daddy

Dad: no buts your going.

My dad hang up on me. Ms. Danielle the doctor needs to see you. Karma is a bitch. I said to myself