Hey Stranger... Part 2

Lola's Mom picture

Lola's P.O.V.

+++++++++++++++++

Well I'm sitting here waiting on James. I really hope he's on board with this idea. Then someone instant message me on 4 way.

K&C&L: Hey Lola!

L: What's up?

C: The sun.

K: Carlos you are such a douche bag.

L: LOL... SMH

C: She said what's up.

LH: We don't have time to explain Los.

L: You guys what's the news?  :-*

K: Where heading to Beverly Hills?

L: OK so why the urgency?

C: Well Kendall was watching James cover songs on YouTube .Then, he came across James as a child.

K: Yeah I call the boys over  and show them.

LH: Come to find out that your James is our James .

C: He's one of our best friends...he usually gets picked on at school.

K: He's a really cool guy man very down to earth.

L: Well James is coming over here and I'm about to talk to him about joining your group. So hopefully you see each other.

K: Don't worry we are on our way.

L: Bye

K&L&C: Bye.

I hung up the phone. The intercom buzzed. I ran over to the kitchen. Yes I said. I'm here James said. Okay I answered. I buzzed the gate open.

He drove in and parked in the parking space. He rang the door bell. I opened it.

Hey stranger I greeted James. James just stand there and looked at me. James are you coming in I asked  him.  He just walk towards me and grabbed my waist.  He abruptly pull me towards him.

He capture my lips and kiss me. As his tongue play at my bottom lip. I opened my mouth in permission to enter. He took and felt his tongue enter my mouth.  Our tongues duel for dominance. We kiss like this until we needed oxygen.

Wow... that is amazing.I said breathlessly.  Yeah I agree. he said.  Would you like to enter  my mouth... house again. I quickly change my sentence.  James laughed at that . Sure he said as he sat in the living room.

What do you need to talk about?  he asked me.  Well - I was about to say.  Then,  I was interrupted by the door bell.

Now who can that be?  I said to myself  I'll be back  I said to James. Okay I'll be here he said.

As I went to the door.

Video of the kiss .

please comment and vote.