Hey Stranger....

James P.O.V.

******************

Here I was studying at the school library for the history test.  I just want my day to be over. My IPhone 5S ranged a familiar ringtone. I looked at the screen and smirked to myself. Lola just texted me.

L: Hey where are you?

J: I'm studying at the school library.

L: Are you okay about this morning?

J: Really , I'm fine nothing that I've endured before you transferred here.

L: Sorry, you must be annoyed of me asking you the same question.  :-(

I just chuckled lightly to myself and shook my head at her message.

J: No really it's fine at least I have a special friend that have my back and I'm not alone.

L: Really a special friend darn I really have to worked more harder to become your more than friend.  ;-)

J: Maybe you don't have to work that hard to become one.

L: ;-) That's good to know Jamie

J: LOL! !!

L: Seriously , I have to ask you a table though.

J: Okay,  shoot

L: I rather speak to you face to face beside I missed seeing your face.

J: I'm about some in 15 minutes. Meet you at your house.

L: That's a good idea

J: Alright see you in 15

L: See you l8tr handsome.

I closed out my phone. Lola will be the death of me. I said to myself. As I continued with the study.  Hey James someone purred in my ear. I nearly jumped out of my seat.

I look up to see Danielle Craig. What you want for my life Danielle?  I snapped at her. Now that's how you talk to a friend ? she said taken a back.  Danielle, please tell me why are you here and not with the popular group?  I asked her.

Well, I missed you she said. Danielle I was born in an hospital not under a rock. I retorted. Come on I know you miss me she said. No I don't not since you told me I was a weak nerd and always see me as the jocks bitch getting beat up all the time. I said painfully.

You know I didn't mean she lied. Really you said in front the whole school... now you found out I'm rich than you, now you want to be around me. I stated matter of fact .

You know I was covering my feelings for you. she replied. Wow on the other side I don't see it that way but, now I see as an attention seeking popularity whore. I said meanly to her as I grabbed my books and left Danielle at the library.

I quickly left the school and hopped into my car and headed to Lola's house wondering if what she going to ask me.

please vote on my chapters. it would be great to get some.

Julianne Hough as Danielle Craig