DPOMLATMIR Part 2

Lola's P.O.V.

###########

As we left Dunkin Donuts we headed to Harmony High. James, can I ask you question? I said. You've already have he chuckled. Funny I said. No go ahead. he reassures me. If you have a successful business why are you going to Harmony High? I questioned him.

James pondered a bit. Well if my dream haven't came true that is my back up plan. I love to sing, act, dance, and even like to write songs on my spare time... my dad said I've been singing since I was three years old. So at least I would give it try. he answers.

That is a damn good reason I said. Okay, Lola same question and please don't repeat the same answers. he stated. I just smirked at him and rolled my eyes.

Practically, my grandma and my aunt was a singer and actress and work with the best that help us pave history. My mother couldn't sing but not she can act but she herself had a back up plan on medicine. She got her Doctorate degree in medicine but acting was her calling. I used to see her old movies and award shows I knew I wanted to famous but I want to earn in and not ride my mother coat tail. I answered him.

Pretty reasonable he replied. We parked at the parking lot. We got out of the car everyone stared at us. James leaned into me Is my zipper down? he asked I checked him No I said. My guess Danielle told the whole school or people didn't suspect a " nerd" to own a very hot car. I replied.

I looked at the students that are looking at us. Take a picture it last longer or just go on your merry way I said to them as I took James' hand and headed inside. James just stared at me. What ?! I asked him You look beautiful today. he complimented me. I just blushed. Thanks I said. You look handsome too. I said. Sweet Thanks. he answered.

Hey freak! Tristan blocked James path. What do you want Tristan? James asked. I heard you spreading lies that you own businesses. he said. That is not lies you ape I interrupted. Ohh! fiesty I like that in a woman. he said to me. Lola, it's okay I have nothing to prove to them. James said to me as he squeezes my hand.

Whatever nerd. Tristan said as he friends snickered behind him. Listen, here geek because you didn't do my chemistry homework for me. I have to missed out on the game next week... so to make it up to me you are doing my history homework. Tristan told James.

Tristan , I said the same answer I said to you before do your own damn homework. James said as he tried to go around Tristan and the rest of the jocks. Tristan reached out and reached out and grabbed James' lapels and slammed him against the lockers. Do you want me to break your ribs or your other your hand. Tristan he yelled in James' face.

Get off of him I said as I tried to pried Tristan's hands off of James. What's going on here? Mrs. Owens asked . Tristan quickly let go of James. Nothing Mrs.Owens we are just joking around... right James. Tristan lied.

Tristan, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. she said. It is that one of your famous quotes Mrs. Owens. Tristan said trying to suck up to her. It's a hyperbole you ass James retorted. Language James! Mrs. Owens said Sorry Mrs. Owens James apologize.

Tristan what did I mention to you for bullying James into doing your homework again. she asked. You can't get far in life Tristan mumbles. Now just for that you have detention for a week and you missed out on another football game it I will tell Coach Carter to bench for the rest of the spring semester. she suggested.

Tristan gulped in fear. Good then I'll see you after school because you and your buddies will be cleaning the eraser and so much more. she said No get to class she said.

As the jocks left we headed to our locker and grabbed our books we needed for class. Hey you okay? I asked him. I'm fine it day and the life of a freakazoid he chuckled. You are not a freak believe me don't believe what that jackass said he doesn't want to believe the truth that you are successful at a young age. I reassured him.

Yes I guess your right about that he said. Guess... I know I'm right James your smart, sexy as sin and your real. I reassured him. Really I'm sexy as sin he said. Out of all that ...that is the one you heard. I said to him. Of course James cutely mumble to himself. Come on hot stuff lets get to class. I said and locked arms with him.

Lola is wearing for school.