Status Quo

Lola P. O.V.

Well finally it's lunchtime. I said to James. Yes it is maybe I catch you later after school. he suggested.  Why don't we have lunch together. I questioned. He sighed and took my hand and went to the cafeteria door.  This here 6th period I called the status quo. Everybody sits where they are categorize Jocks, Cheerleaders, Freaks, and etc.

Where do you sit?...I don't mean to pried I said.  Moi sit over there near the garbage cans where they throw food at me...one time the jocks meaning Tristan and his groupies pick up the garbage can and dump smelly garbage over me. he stated that is why I eat in the library.

Wow I'm so sorry I shouldn't had open old wounds. I apologized to him as I rubbed his arm. Yeah it's not a big deal he chuckled lightly as he rubbed the back of his neck . Well, I'm not saying lunch in there... so let make a new lunchroom without the Status Quo - esque . He raised his eyebrows at me. What do you have in mind? he asked.

Well they're dropping of my Jaguar lets go to Break Out it is a teen spot... It may have all of our needs besides 6th period is our last period so are you in . I said

James nodded his head and smiled. Okay ,lead the way .he said. I took his hand and our books and we walked out of Harmony High not knowing that Mrs. Owens- Maslow watched us with a smile on her face. Behind her Tristan turning red.

Tristan get back to class or it is going to be detention for the weekend. Mrs. Owens-Maslow said. Tristan scurried back to class.

James finally has a girl that's completely interested him. she said to herself.