Great Day

Lola's Mansion

Lola P.O.V.

*************

Mom!, Dad!  I'm  home  I called out. I put my car keys down on the table. I read the note. Lola Bunny,  Your mom and I went to Aruba for a 3 weeks for our anniversary. Be back soon and call us once in a while.  Love Dad.

Well,  that's so romantic I said to myself. Then the cell phone rang.

I looked at phone. I rolled my eyes . I put them on video chat.

Lola: Hey guys what's up?

Kendall: We need your help...

Logan :  We need a fourth member for our group.

Carlos: We had our audition and they were terrible.

Lola : It's that bad? 

K&L&C : Really bad.

I smiled to myself. An idea pop to my head.

Kendall: Lola you have somebody in mind?

Lola : Yes I do... his name is James Maslow.

Logan: I heard of him and seen his cover songs on YouTube.

Lola : Yeah... maybe I tell him tomorrow and set up a plan to meet with him.

Kendall : Please make it happen

Lola: Will do.

K&L&C: Bye.

Lola: Bye.

They both hanged up. Now how do I talk James into being one of the 4th member of Big Time Rush. I said out loud.

I sat there about a minute. Then, I call mom and dad. To let them know I'm all right  and started on my home work.

James P.O.V.

**************

Mom!... Dad! .... I'm home .I yelled. Shhh!!! your baby sister is sleeping. she whispered  Sorry I whispered.  As I hugged and kissed my mom.

So how was your date? she said folding her arm and smiling at me smugly. I just chuckled lightly and shook my head at her. I don't know if I call it a date... we just getting to know each other as friends. I simply said.

Well from the way I see it... this friendship will lead into something more. she positively said. I don't know I'm just waiting for the other shoe to dropped .I said.

I know about the girl that hurt you in Paris and Danielle whose a popularity whore... that didn't get to know the real you and who you really are... they had stupidly judge you on your appearance and not your meaning . Now,  Lola... that young lady wants to get to know the real you. my mom said as she wrapped her arm around me and kissed my cheek.

Thanks mom I said. Your welcome Jamie she said back. Now wash up, do your home work I'll call you when dinner is ready. she said. Okay mom I said as I went to my room.

Dear God, Let Lola be the one for my Jamie in the name of Jesus Amen. Mrs. Owens-Maslow prayed.