Lunch Break Horror

Lola's POV

****************

Finally Lunch break I whimpered to myself. Yes I'm famished Lucy agreed with me. Let's see what are we having? Camille said. I quickly grabbed a meat lover personal pan pizza and Pepsi and double chocolate fudge brownie .

Lucy grabbed Lasagna and Sprite, Camille grab a Turkey sandwich and a bottle of water and Jennifer grabbed the same thing I've had.

As we sat down at a table. We talked and catch up like old times until Danielle came strutting in with the sluts walking behind her.

She made a bee line towards me. Well... well... well look whose here to grace us with her presence Danielle said. I just rolled my eyes at her.

How about you cut the crap and tell me why you are actually here? I snapped at her. Danielle gave me an evil smirk and lean over the table. I want you to stay away from James he's mine she warned me. I just laugh really now you staking claim on Jamie because you found out he's rich. You are such a gold digger I said to Danielle.

Listen, here bitch! Stay away from James... because I have you know his family and his business is a very well known over the world and he needs a woman who is smart to complete him.

I quickly slammed my hand down on the table and got in her face and smiled. Really slut because t he smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth was a penis. The students oohhh and snickered. Danielle jumped back in shocked.

As I grabbed my lunch tray and dump it in the garbage . You uptight whore!!! Danielle screeched at me. Getting in my face again . Really are you sure your no add is jealous because of the shit that coming out your mouth. I retorted back at her which cause the students to laugh at her.

Her mouth dropped open and speechless.

Me : You know what this is a bad idea. We should not do this, and it is going to get too dangerous.

Danielle : Dangerous? Well, for baby like you everything is dangerous. Huh, I wonder why all dumbasses like you are still alive.

Me : What did you say about me?

Danielle : I said that you are a stupid baby... you don't even hold a candle to moi

Me : It is none of your business. If I would be in your place, I would rather go and do something productive than just bullying everyone!

Danielle : Thanks for the advice! And while I go and do something productive, you can go fuck yourself.

I was so pissed the fuck off.

I slapped Danielle . We both cling to the each other's hair and start a fight. Danielle becomes too harsh and tries to choke me . I bit one of her finger really hard. Danielle is shocked.

I punches Danielle in the stomach, grabs her and throws her to the floor. You stay the hell away from me and my boyfriend.

Then, Danielle quickly got up and rushes at me and went through the people my lower back hit the end of the table hard. I winced and she punches me in the face as I quickly raised my foot and kicked her knee hard as she stumble. I kicked her in the stomach .

She gasped and grabbed her stomach. I tackled her to the ground and constantly punching her in the face. As James pulled me away from Danielle and Tristan helped picked up Danielle from the floor.

Baby are you okay....James said Yes I'm fine. I answered.

What's going on here? ! Mrs. Owens yelled. The cafeteria went silent. Don't everyone speak out at once. Danielle started Lucy piped up. No she didn't one of Danielle's friend said.

Enough of the here say .I'm going to go check my camera and see who through the first hit. Mrs. Owens stated My eyes went wide.

Danielle and Lola please get to the nurse and cleaned up and meet me in the office. Mrs. Owens said and left the lunchroom.

Hey do you want me to walk you to the nurses office James and offered. I would like that I said As he grabbed my bag and he carefully walk me to the nurse office.

Mrs. Owens Office

As I sat there on my right holding a cloth to my bottom lips. and to the left of me Danielle holding an ice pack against her nose. Mrs. Owens came in and sat down in her chair. I just came from the security office and seems to me that you Lola threw the first hit. I'm really shocked at you. Mrs. Owens said. I put my head down in shame. Danielle smirking.

I don't see why are you smirking you provoke her. Mrs. Owens said sternly which made Danielle slink down in her chair.

I looked at your records Lola all you getting is 2 weeks detention. Starting on Monday. As for you Danielle you are suspended you used up your chances with me. I won't see back here in a month from now. Mrs. Owens said but Mrs. Owens she did this to my face. ..Danielle started to say but interrupted by Mrs.Owens . Save it for judge Judy okay you used up your chances. I see you in June. Please go to the hospital and have yourself check out . Mrs. Owen said.

I got up to leave and went out the door to see James and the whole gang waited for me. Hey so what's the verdict? James asked. I have two weeks detention I said sadly but on the bright side Danielle is suspended for a month. I stated.

That's good for her. Camille said. Well I have to check to the hospital and get stitches for my bottom lips. I said I'll come with you. James said. Thanks baby I said as we walked away.

James leaned in and whispers in my at least there's a date we are going to look forward too. I can't wait I smiled.

The video is the way I planned it in the story but somewhat similar. Just picture Kay lastand Danielle is fighting like this