Distance

Lola hasn't seen James this morning. She called his house but his mom says he wasn't there, so she thought she will see him at school. Nada... he wasn't there either it was going on lunch and she is getting worried until she saw him outside underneath the tree.

Lola(running towards James): James I was so worried about you.

James(seemed distance): Yeah sorry

Lola: Is everything okay? You seemed distance and a little out of it? Are you okay?

James: No, I'm fine just a little tired... didn't get much sleep.

Lola: Really my poor baby

James(chuckled and wrapped her arms around her shoulder): I'll be fine

They leaned into each other and kissed deeply. They came up for air.

Lola: So my parents wants to meet you.

James: Really that's good ... So what time you want me to be there?

Lola : Around 6 p.m. but I still see that your not up for it... we can reschedule it for another time.

James (shaking his head): No I'm up for it believe me. I want to see the parents that made my wonderful girlfriend.

Lola(laughed): Great... nasty picture...but great.

James: Come on lets go get something to eat at the cafeteria.

They got up and heading to the cafeteria to meet up with our friends. Lola still can't shake the feeling of something is wrong with James.

Cafe

Kendall: Look what the Lola dragged in .

James: Ha ha very funny guys.

Carlos: Are you sure you all right you were pretty upset about that person calling you early in the morning.

Lola: Who called you, James?

James: Nothing it was... telemarketers.

Lola: Telemarketers... that called you early in the morning.

James: Yes

Lola: James why are you lying to me.

James: I'm not okay... could you just drop it!

Lola sat there dumbfounded at James just snapped at her.

Lola: I don't know what is wrong with you but I'm sorry I can't deal with this James. (She got up from her the table and stormed away from him.)

Lucy reached across the table and punched James in the shoulder.

James (painfully rubbing his shoulder): Ouch!!! Lucy what the hell?

Lucy: Don't you dare start with me... what is wrong with you snapping at Lola for? She is your GIRLFRIEND and she was trying to help but not by lying to her in the first place.

Logan: Yeah dude what you did is harsh man.

James already been regretting it.

James: I know... I'm going to apologize to Lola.

Camille and Jennifer: You think

James quickly left the cafeteria to search for her. So he went to place where to find her ... in the gym.

Once James had found her he stop in his track to see her talking to Trevor and seems to holding up a phone to her. Then, she heard the door close and she looked at him.

James knew he has some explaining to do.