"A new little one?" Stefan questions.

"What?" Stan questions, confused. Stefan looks over at me.

"Have you caught on?" He asks me. 'A new little one'. Stan is thinking that there will be just one baby. I can't help let out a little laugh.

"What?" Stan questions again. Stefan begins laughing with me. "Guys, what's so funny?" He asks.

Stan doesn't appear to know about the twin line in the family, Megan and Oliver's side.

I manage to calm myself down enough to put a sentence together.

"Well, erm, there's this thing-" I can't contain myself as I chuckle.

"Will you just tell me already, either of you?!" Stan demands as he looks nervous. I get myself together again.

"Ok, so, there's this thing in Megan's family, obviously she's a twin" I point out. He nods, listening. "Well, most of the time it's a boy and girl" I tell him. He looks confused for a moment, I give him some time to figure out what I am telling him. I think the penny drops when his eyes suddenly go wide open.

"You're telling me that the little one, could actually be.. two little ones?" He questions. Stefan and I nod in unison. "Take the baby" He orders. Stefan quickly steps forward and takes Scarlett into his arms.

"You ok, man?" Stefan asks as we witness Stan freaking out again.

"TWINS?!" He questions.

"Yes, Stan, twins, two babies" Stefan answers.

"But it might not be, it's just possible, I mean, look at Oliver, he has two kids and they're not twins" I tell him.

"Stan, you're a good Dad, you've got this, whatever happens" Stefan assures him.

"Megan needs you, I assume this is the first time she's been pregnant, she needs your support" I say.

"Yes, it is her first pregnancy, I know that for sure" He says.

"She told you that?" I ask.

"No, but, as unbelievable as it may sound, the beautiful, amazing woman that she is, I am her first sexual partner" He answers.

I was not expecting that, Megan is 28 years old, and Stan is her first sexual partner. Wow.

"That's quite a surprise" I say.

"I know, men must have been throwing themselves at her, and she was always just, not interested in them if they only wanted her for sex, she wanted to wait until she found someone to be with and settle down with, she was waiting for me" He explains.

"So, you really do love her, don't you?" Stefan asks.

"I've fallen deeply for her, I wish I had met her sooner, I want her to be my forever" He admits. "I'm completely in love with her" He smiles. She makes him happy, you can see that.

"What happened this morning, when she told you about being pregnant?" I ask out of curiosity.

"She came over, I was concerned that she seemed panicked, or like she had seen a ghost of something, she was freaked out, I asked her what was going on, if she was ok, she said she had something to tell me and I told her that she could tell me anything, she grabbed a small bag from her bag and revealed them to be pregnancy tests, I questioned what was going on, again, she told me she took them just over an hour ago and that they were all positive, she's pregnant" He explains.

"Ok, then what?" Stefan asks. What was his reaction?

"Then I just said 'Oh, I need to get somewhere, stay here and I'll be back soon', I grabbed my keys and phone and came here" He answers.