COMING SOON!!

Hey guys! 

How is everyone? I hope you are all well! 

I just decided to set up this sort of Story cover I guess I'll call it.. The story isn't ready yet, but it is getting so close! Just a couple more chapters and I'll be ready to post it, I can't wait to let you guys read what Addison and Stefan have been getting up to! 

There isn't much info on this story yet as I don't want to give anything away until literally right when I start posting the chapters, I swear I am dying to spill the beans about everything that will be happening, but you'll thank me for not spoiling it later. So when I start posting the chapters, I shall put up a proper story cover instead of the one that is currently there (I am an awful editor but I will do my best) and I will change the story title as the one I've put up isn't actually the one I was intending on using, but the title kind of gives something major away (you can probably guess but I won't say anyway) and the description will be changed too, everything is all hush hush right now purely to keep the excitement there! 

I know it has taken me a lot longer than expected to get this far, believe me I hoped to have this story almost finished by now, but a lot has happened for me this year and it's just delayed me a lot, so I do apologise for this delay, but we are getting closer and having Addison and Stefan back, I promise! 

Please put this 'story' into your library so that when I do eventually start posting the chapters, you'll hopefully get the notification so you can start reading! As it was with the first book, I will be posting on the weekend, I used to post I believe it was on Saturday (depending on your time zone) but I'm not sure if Saturday will continue or if I'll move it to Sundays, I guess itll just depend for now. 

Also, please if you haven't done so yet, read the first book, it is called The Private School, if you don't read that one first, chances are you won't really know what's going on in this one, Stefan and Addison have already been through A LOT! 

Thank you so much for your patience guys, you are all amazing!! 

See you hopefully soon to start this story properly, fingers crossed!!