Chapter 8

(A/N: These weeks are flying by, seems like only 3 days ago that I posted chapter 7! I almost didn't post this weekend, I haven't really had my laptop out this weekend, but I didn't want to let you guys down, so I turned it on at around 3/4 this afternoon, got a bit of writing done for this story and my other story (that I haven't updated for months, there's two actually, oops) but it's nearly 8pm now and I almost didn't post this next chapter, but I know you guys are enjoying this story, so I'm not going to let you down, I hope you like this chapter! Have a good week and I'll be back next Sunday for Chapter 9!) 

It's been a couple of weeks since our night out, and I swear, I'm never getting that drunk again, that was a hangover from hell, but Stefan was amazing to me, as always. I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.

"Addison, are you ok?" Harry asks as I stop myself from puking while filming, I have been feeling really sick for the few days or so, but it's not a constant feeling, it comes and goes. I've still been going to work, we've nearly finished filming this series now, too right with these endless hours of filming.

"Yeah I'm fine, I swear I'm fine" I assure him. We're currently filming the part where I am telling Shaun that I'm leaving with Patrick, Shaun isn't happy and does his best to talk me out of going, of course, it doesn't work.

"You know what guys, lets call it a day, we're ahead of schedule anyway and I don't want any stomach bugs going around" Harry says, concerned for me, although he doesn't need to be.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm very sure, you have been working really hard lately, and I think it's taking a toll on you now, you should take today off, we're all taking today off" He says. I nod and accept his wishes.

We all go and get changed and as I'm about to leave, Will and Ray catch up with me.

"Addison, are you ok?" Will asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just not feeling 100% today" I answer. Feeling sick all the time sucks.

"Maybe you should see a doctor?" Ray suggests.

"No I'm fine, I think it might be food poisoning actually, dinner the other night looked dodgy and I still ate it" I say.

"Ok, well, get better soon" Will says. I smile and leave to my car. I hear my phone ringing and see it's Alice.

"Hey Cupid" I answer.

"Hey babe, I was worried that I'd be calling you in the middle of work" She says.

"No, we just wrapped up for the day, I'm leaving as we speak" I say.

"Oh cool, cause I was wondering if you'd like to pop over for a drink?" She asks.

"That sounds great, Stefan is at work anyway and the only place I'd be going right now is home, boring, I'll be there soon" I say.

Once I get to Alice's, she makes me a hot drink, she makes herself a coffee.

"So how come you've finished early today?" She asks.

"Harry decided to give us the rest of today off, we've worked hard and are ahead of schedule anyway" I answer. I get a smell of her coffee and instantly want to throw up. I hold my hand over my face as I contain myself.

"Are you ok?" She asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little sick" I answer.

"A little sick? Since when?" She asks.

"Only the last few days" I answer. "It's just a stomach bug" I assure her.

"Addison, have you had any other symptoms lately?" She asks.