Chapter 49

(A/N: Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Hope you're all well! I admit, I have struggled to write this chapter, I knew what I wanted to do, I just had to get enough content, but believe me, it's worthwhile! Things are happening in this chapter.. and there may, or may not be.. a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoy this chapter though, it's snowing in it! The UK is back in lockdown until the beginning of December, but that makes no difference to me, I'm still working as usual! Hopefully I'll have the next chapter done and ready for next Sunday, I mean, being in lockdown, we can't go anywhere that isn't essential, so quiet weekends at home for the next few weeks! Anyway, enjoy this chapter, let me know what you think, comment, vote, love and hate, lol. Stay happy, stay safe. Laters :P) 

Addison's POV

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me, I grab a second towel to dry my hair enough that it stops dripping. I go into the bedroom and struggle into some underwear before I stand in front of the mirror. I can't even wear a bra at the moment, not until baby girl arrives. I look down at my huge pregnant belly as I rub my hand over it. Stefan enters the room with two drinks and places them on a bedside table as he notices me at the mirror, he comes up behind me and rests his chin on my shoulder as his hands go around my belly and rests on top of mine as we both cradle our unborn daughter.

"Are you ok, love?" He asks as he places a kiss on my shoulder and neck.

"Yeah, I think so" I nod as I smile.

"You look beautiful, by the way, you should be practically naked more often.. or naked altogether" He suggests as he winks, making me chuckle.

"I'm going to put some clothes on in a moment, I just wanted to see myself pregnant again, before she gets here, if she ever wants to leave my belly" I say.

"You being pregnant suits you, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to wait until you are pregnant again" He smiles.

"Well, at this rate I'll be pregnant with this one for a while" I say sarcastically, making him chuckle. "She was due on the 10th, it's now the 16th, she's nearly a week overdue" I point out.

"She'll come out when she's ready babe" He tells me.

"And what if she's never ready?" I question. I know she'll grace us with her arrival at some point, I was just hoping it would be sooner than this.

"That's not how pregnancy works, love, and if she waits too long, the hospital will induce labour for you" He answers. What I already know. I look over at the window and all I can see is white.

"Is it still snowing?" I ask. What I was hoping it wouldn't do when I was show to do into labour at any moment.

"Yep, and it has been for the last 8 hours, it's pretty settled out there" He answers.

"Great" I sigh.

"It'll be fine, stop worrying, I've driven in snow plenty of times, I'll get us to the hospital if you go into labour while it's thick snow" He assures me.

"You know it's not safe to drive in these weather conditions" I tell him.

"Babe, it'll be fine, besides, an ambulance would probably take a lot longer to even get here, but we don't know when you'll go into labour, who knows, the snow might melt away by the time she gets here" He says as he lets go of me. He's right.

"Yeah, there's no point in worrying, yet" I say in agreement with him. I find some clothes to put on. "I just want her here now, it's so difficult to do things with a big bump" I say as he assists me with getting dressed.

"Well, I'm here to help whenever you need me" He smiles. I smile as I put my hand against his cheek, feeling his facial hair.

"You've been a great help" I say as we kiss. "As you should be cause, you made this baby with me" I add.