"Would You Trade Me?"

A few days later. 

I was on the phone with Cas"Nothing? You sure?"

Cas " Yes. I'd sequestered myself in the archives of the Basilica of Guadeloupe, chasing down a rumor of a spell so powerful it could, quote, wound God Himself. But it turns out it was just that-- a rumor. I just... I don't know what else to do."

i nodded " That's alright. We'll find a way. Just get home."

Then i hung up. 

Dean showed up "That Cas? "

I ignored him.

Dean " So that's how it's gonna be? You give me the silent treatment?"

I didn't say anything. 

Dean sighed "Elena"

Me " I'm not sure what you want me to say."

Dean " That you get it. Sam did"

Me "i am prettier than Sam"

Dean sighed "Like, I said, killing Amara, Jack dying... that's the only way."

I scoffed ""The only way." "Our one shot," "our last chance." You ever get tired of saying stuff like that?"

Dean shook his head "We don't have to like it, alright, but you and me, we gotta get it done."

There was a clattering noise coming from the kitchen. 

Sam walked to us, confused. 

In the kitchen. 

We walked inside and saw Amara helping herself to a bottle of beer.

Amara "Elena, Sam, Dean. We should talk.

Control room. 

Amara " My brother has returned."

Jack " That means it's time."

Sam "Did he contact you?"

Amara " He's made himself known. How do you intend to cage him? When God caged me, he had four archangels. Do you have four archangels?"