Screw You

In a house. Basement. 

I groaned when electricity hit my body. 

Then i opened my eyes and looked around. 

I was in a basement chained to a chair. 

I couldn't use my powers since there was a devil's trap painted on the ceiling. 

Which means that whatever torture they put me through, i can't heal. 

My bullet wounds healed though but that was before they locked me up. 

The woman smirked "Be a good girl."

Toni walked down the stairs. 

I growled "you"

She sat down, pulled out a book and a pen and looked at me "Now, Elena, let's begin"

I eyed her " Toni Bevell, London Chapterhouse."

Toni nodded "That's right."

Me "So, you're what? You're, uh, English Men of Letters?"

Toni "British."

She started to write something in the book. 

I looked around "Where are we?"

Toni " Does it matter?"

I shrugged "Just wondering how far I'm gonna have to walk back to town after I kill you. And her once i remove her head from her neck. But you first, of course because she wasn't the who shot me"

Toni nodded "Yes, well, before you murder us all, we do have a few questions about you, you the Winchesters, Hunters in America, and how you saved the sun."

I chuckled, shaking my head " Right. You shoot me, kidnap me, but yeah, happy to help."

Toni shook her head " I didn't want to hurt you, Elena. You gave me no choice. And, well, I could say it was never supposed to go this way, but you're...you. It was always going to go this way."

I asked amused "And you know me?"

She nodded "We do. We've been watching you and the Winchester brothers for years. Every since you almost ended the world the first time. We knew all about Lucifer, the angels falling."

i asked confused "Then where were you?"

She nodded "Fair question. See, some of us wanted to get involved, but the old men wouldn't allow it. Thought we were overstepping our bounds. After all this business with the Darkness, even they have to agree, things need to change. "

I laughed "and this is where they draw the line? this had to happen for them to realize that it's enough? wow"

Toni " might not believe this, Elena, we're here to help."

I nodded, looking around "Yeah, no, I-I can tell."

Toni "I want to apologize for locking you up. You're dangerous – to others and yourself – but if you answer my questions, you walk right out that door. I promise."

I smiled "Pass."

It was then i realized that i wasn't wearing my heels. great. 

Toni shot me a look "Elena"

Me " You can ask me any kind of question you want. The answer's gonna be the exact same – Screw you. You want to get mad? okay You want to get mean? good. do you even know who i am? My father is Alastair -  Picasso With A Razor. So don't even try to torture me if you can't his sadistic mind when it comes to torture. 'cause, sweetie, i can tell you i am not gonna sing for some bitch in a pantsuit who thinks she's it. "