Ishim

At the bunker. a few days later. 

Sam and Dean were looking at the board with a map

Sam and Dean were looking at the board with a map. we were still trying to track down Kelly. 

Sam " Yeah, I was looking at that earlier. Len and Cass has been busy, huh?""

Dean "Yeah, busy not finding Kelly Kline or her Rosemary's baby. I mean, how's a chick like this just drop off the map?"

Me "We did our best, Dean"
"
Sam " Hey, you, uh, you hear from Mom yet?"

Dean nodded " Yeah, she called last night, said she's got a line on a shapeshifter in Atlanta. I said we could come help, and she said, "Don't bother". Apparently, she's "got it"."

Sam nodded " Then she's probably got it."

Dean "Yeah."

Sam "Mom's good."

Dean "I just think she jumped back into this a little quick, don't you?"

Sam shrugged " I don't think we have the kind of mom who's gonna stay home and make us chicken soup for dinner, you know?"

Dean "she also told me something interesting"

Then he looked at me "got something you wanna tell me?"

I sighed and sat down on the table "was she mad?"

Dean nodded "and irritated"

I sighed "Dean"

Sam asked confused "what are you two talking about?"

Dean "she told mom that she's Alastair's kid"

Sam's eyes widened. 

Dean "you couldn't have waited for a better timing, couldn't you?"

Me "Better? Dean, you and Sam's lives were on the line! i had no choice. And to be honest, if it hadn't been for you two, i would have never told her the truth"

Dean scoffed "so that was what was wrong with you. i thought it was because you got tortured but the problem wasn't that..it was mom"

I nodded "yes"

Dean shook his head "you have got to me kidding me"

I asked confused "are you seriously mad right now?"

Dean  "i asked you so many time to do it sooner"

Me "and i said no. but you kept asking. That "no" should've made your brain work on why i did not want her to know the truth. "

Dean "She's my mom, Elena."

I shook my head "i don't want random hunters knowing my secret"

Dean snapped "she's not someone random she's my mother!"

Me "doesn't change the fact that i don't know her good enough to tell her my secret!"

he shook his head, scoffing  "you are unbelievable "

I asked irritated "i am unbelievable? Dean, not every hunter reacts the same way to my secret than you guys did. She could've killed me."

Dean shook his head "she wouldn't have, because she knows how much we love you"