Cas " Dean, Amara's dangerous. You can't just charge in. "

Dean "We're not, okay? Plus, you know, she and I used to have a thing, so..."

I smacked the back of his head. 

Dean grimaced "ow"

 Jack "Sam, what's this case about? "

Sam shook his head"I wouldn't worry about it. I-It's, uh, not our kind of thing. "

Dean "You sure it's... it's nothing spooky? "

Sam "I mean, a kid got killed. It's tragic, obviously, but the local cops can handle it. "

Dean "Great. But you know what? Why don't you and Cass go run it down just to be sure? "

Jack asked excited"Really? "

Cass asked pissed off "What? "

Dean nodded "Yeah, you said you didn't want to sit around here after the whole Mrs. Butters thing."

Cass asked confused " Mrs. What? "

Dean "Just get out there, you know, stay busy. "

Cass asked confused "With a murder investigation? "

Dean nodded "Yeah. "

Cass "Elena?"

I shrugged " Dean's not wrong. And, look, this case, uh, maybe you can help. "

Cass sighed. 

Dean "Alright, well, you guys go "Highway to Heaven" that bitch. "

We walked out. 

Next day.night.  In the Impala. 

 Dean" So Rowena's got Hell on lockdown, huh? "

Cas "Yeah, it would appear so. "

Me "Well, about time somebody took charge. "

Sam "Hey, how's Jack?"

Cass " Focused. "

Dean nodded "Well, that's good. "

Cass "We were with the police earlier. Another woman has gone missing. Apparently, she and Conner were from the same church group. "

Sam "Sounds like a real lead. "

Dean nodded "Okay, well, hey, uh, just, you know, be careful with those hallelujah types. I mean, most play it straight, but there's some that think that every Fed is Deep State. If I were you, I would divide and conquer. Have Jack drink the Kool-Aid and sign up. You go in flashing a badge, you know? "

Cass "Okay, I understand. How's the search for Amara?"

Dean " Well, it's dandy. We'll talk to you later. "

Then he hung up. 

Me " Hey, you sure about this? "

Dean "Hey, like I said... we don't find her, casino buffet. Pretty good consolation prize. "

I shook my head "That's not what I meant. We've been on the road for almost two days, and I get not wanting to talk about it, I do, but, you know, what we're planning on doing, killing Amara. "

Dean shook his head "Well, we're not pulling the trigger. "

Me "Sure, but we still have to find her. And then if we find her, we have to lie to her. We got to set her up for her own death. "