"Well, after you fainted last night, he was so much worried. At least from his voice, anyone could say so. He called for John.? Yeah John, and then ordered him to call his doctor. I swear, he was panicking and was continuously trying to wake you up but when you didn't, he simply waited for the doctor."

Taehyung sighed and started stripping, with a ripple of confusion all over his face.

"I'm so confused, he looked like he would actually k- kill me but-"

"Don't you dare to think about it again Taehyung! He was perturbed about you and that's why he never left your side for the whole night. He even muttered apologies after every few minutes and from the shuffling sounds it felt like he was sitting beside you all the time."

Taehyung stopped his hand movements, his shirt falling from his hands on the floor. "H- he was near me for the whole night?" The words were not only words. It was so difficult for him to describe the feeling behind those. Was he happy to know that other was beside him all the time and was worried?

Of course, not. I'm disgusted.

He gritted his teeth at the thought and entered the bathtub in a hurry.

"When we guaranteed that he won't hurt you, we were 100% sure Taehyung. Why would we send you in such danger?"

Taehyung loudly scoffed at that and slumped in the tub more to relax his tense muscles, but what about his disturbed mind?

Jin did hear his scoff and chuckled lightly.

"You don't believe me.. aish such a brat you are."

Hearing the offending tone, Taehyung smiled at that lightly and closed his eyes but suddenly he recalled some words.

"Ah! I'm going to see Yoongi Hyung today. John may accompany me but I'll manage to be alone for a little time. And I'll send you the video that I recorded." Jin hummed and told him the possible plan for the meeting before turning off the mic.

After a relaxing bath, Taehyung came out and changed into a black Tee shirt and loose pants with a simple jumper.

When he entered the dining, he was surprised to see Jungkook with an apron and cooking something. John stood on the side while arranging the things on the table.

"Good morning Taehyung shi. How are you feeling now?" The butler asked politely, looking worried for a moment but it was soon masked with that blank look. 

"I'm f- fine." Taehyung stuttered when suddenly Jungkook looked back with his piercing gaze.

"Sit, please. It's almost ready." Jungkook pointed his eyes toward the pan to which Taehyung nodded and sat, still perplexed.

John served him fresh juice that he gladly accepted but deep down the tension was still lingering in his mind and body. Ignoring that constriction in his body, he tried to make himself loose for a bit.

Soon Jungkook placed two plates on the table and slid one in front of Taehyung while keeping one for himself.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled for a second, noticing freshly made pancakes with strawberry syrup and cut slices of strawberries on the top and on the side as well, making the whole plate a masterpiece itself loaded with delicacies.

Jungkook smiled lightly, closely observing Taehyung's happy eyes but frowned when the glint was gone as soon as it came.

"If you don't like these, I can make something else."

"No! I mean no. It's fine. Thank you." Taehyung muttered the last words and grabbed the fork to eat the deliciously sweet pancakes.

All the while, Jungkook was looking at him amused as Taehyung was trying his best to control a little smile on his lips.

He is so adorable and innocent.

Suddenly his thoughts caused him to frown, the smile no longer on his face as he recalled the fear on the face of that innocent boy... and then the face of the boy who was always so happy around him.

"When can I leave?" Taehyung's voice brought him back to reality.

"Hunh?" The reaction made the blue-haired frown, the fork almost falling from his hand.

"Don't tell me that you aren't allowing me to go now!" Taehyung almost snapped out in disbelief, twisting the expression the raven-haired.

"Oh.. no no. You can go anytime. John will go with you." Jungkook quickly said and finally Taehyung relaxed and finished his breakfast.

He quickly went back to his room to grab his both mobile phones and text Namjoon that he is leaving for Yoongi's cafe.

Jungkook observed his quick and happy movements as he left with John.

"So happy to see your hyung that you forgot about the last night," Watching the car leaving the porch, Jungkook muttered under his breath, his expression once again like a blank slate.

His phone buzzed in his pocket which he attended and silently listened but his expression morphed, turning into displeasure, making him tighten his grip on the window frame.

Within the next few seconds, he ended the call and opened the news to make his blood boil more where the headlines were displaying, making his vein pop out.

"Famous CEO Jung Hoseok's car was attacked last night and he is accusing Jeon Jungkook of the attack."

Jungkook threw his phone to the side with a snarl.

"That son of a ******."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Oiii what an end 😂.