"Drink some water." He stretched his hand a bit and with shaky hands Taehyung grabbed the glass, avoiding the touch of Jungkook's hand like a plague.

Jungkook definitely noticed that too but preferred not to talk about that. He watched silently as Taehyung gulped down the whole glass of water in one go.

"That's great Taehyung, just let him say whatever he wants. You're doing so good."

Jin praised him a bit but Taehyung find that so disgusting at the moment.

"I wasn't mad at you Taehyung. I was just-" Jungkook let out a sigh as he ruffled his own hair frustrated.

Taehyung just silently observed his movements, very much attentive.

"Just keep in your mind that I would never hurt you intentionally."

Taehyung blinked twice as he absorbed the hidden meaning behind the words.

Means, he can't give me a guarantee if I get hurt due to him?

Amidst the clear announcement, he flinched so badly when Jungkook grabbed his hands softly, touch was so gentle and comforting for anyone but for Taehyung it felt like a burn, turning his goodwill into ashes.

"And why you thought of such a horrible scenario like... I would kill you? Why would I do so?" Taehyung felt his throat again go dry.

After all, he never showed that he was already well aware of Jungkook's business and the whole army of the mafia ready to do anything, literally at his fingertips, so he had to keep himself innocent in that all to keep himself safe. Now reminding his panic from earlier, he did make a mistake in his fear.

"I'm sorry, I was just- i- I'm not very good with angry people?" Taehyung's words were so confusing even for himself. Jungkook sighed again before gently started moving his thumb over the other's back palm, a gesture to calm the other as he was still shaking.

"I'm sorry too for giving you such a false impression. I was so worried when you fainted last night." Jungkook breathed out and let out a shaky breath that Taehyung did notice.

"So?" After a moment of silence, Jungkook looked conflicted, feeling Taehyung was finally much more relaxed under his touch.

"So?" Taehyung frowned at the same word.

Jungkook smiled a bit and let go of the other's hand before getting up and ruffling his hair once again. "If you want to sleep more, you can as it's still quite early. But if you don't, come for the breakfast. Then how about you visit your hyung?" Jungkook suggested, his voice came out a bit tired and that's when Taehyung focused on his appearance.

Jungkook's hair was a mess and his eyes were red like he didn't blink for once in the whole night.

"T- that's fine. I'm not sleepy anymore." Taehyung replied, ignoring the little feeling deep inside his chest.

He was indeed not sleepy as he glanced over the wall clock to see 7:12 am. He was sure that he watched the movie till about 8:30 pm last night when he broke out a useless comment and was sleeping till a few minutes back like a log.

Nodding his head, Jungkook left the room with a small smile. Once Jungkook was gone, Taehyung jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to see his face and neck.

A breath of relief and he slumped down to the floor.

"Are you alone now?"

"Yeah. Um- what happened l-last night?" Taehyung mumbled lightly, hands quickly getting busy to open the faucet to fill up the bathtub, a good bath was needed to make his nerves calm.