"Jeez. Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear about anyone from there. I'm not going and that's final."

I hear Normani sigh.

"You know, Ally's not sure about the wedding. She keeps annoying me about you. She wanted to delay the wedding but your mom..."

I quickly stood up.

"What did that bitch do?"

There was a pause then she started talking again.

"Oh, Y/N, it's awful. Ally's miserable. She's dragging her around, it's awful to watch. She even tried fighting Mama and Papa H." Normani said with a tone in her voice.

"WHAT?! Did she lay a hand on Pat?!" I yell.

There was silence.

"If I say yes, would you save them?" Normani asked.

"Yes, you bitch. Now, tell me."

"Yes."

......

"Y/N, are you sure you're going?" Samantha asked as she helps me with my luggage.

I sigh, not sure what answer should I say.

"Well I did already agree with Normani but I'm not sure anymore."

"You want us to go with you in case that she-hulk beat the shit out of you again?" Sunny asked while she throw balled up clothes in my luggage.

"Can you fold them before throwing it in the fucking luggage?! You're messing it up." I threw a piece of clothing on Sunny's face.

"Hey! You're lucky I'm even helping you. But seriously though. You want me to have you followed? I'll send one of my bodyguards. She's a woman so kicking she-hulk's ass won't be a problem." Sunny pulled out her phone, ready to call someone.

"She can handle herself. Remember she took that kung fu classes?" Samantha told Sunny and then they both laughed.

"It was a self defence class!"

Yes, I took self defence during the summer not because of Lauren beating me up. It's because I got mugged by two men and they took my empty wallet.

I felt like they pitied me because I was broke because they gave it back after looking through it. That's why I took the classes so not one mugger would humiliate me again.

"Do you need this also?" Sunny waved my dildo around.

"Where the fuck did you get that?!" I snatched the toy from Sunny and hid it in my drawer.

"You literally just have it around."

"Okay, I think we're done with your stuff." Samantha said and zipped my luggage up.

I smiled at her and she stood up and hugged me.

"You wanna watch movies? Specifically movies that consist of the protagonist stopping the wedding of the love of their life?" Samantha asked and Sunny laughed.

"I'm not stopping Ally's wedding." I roll my eyes and push Samantha away from me.

I'm gonna go to that wedding and just watch so I can get over her. If she says I do then I will immediately make a tinder account and start swiping.