chapter 11

Your POV

The next morning I woke up and my so called parents are in the kitchen, dealing with their hangovered 'son'

I just grabbed an apple and walked out, not forgetting to slam the door loudly.

I start to walk to school.

I was half way there when the same squirrel that stole my apple blocked my way.

It stepped forward and I stepped back.

It squeaked and I screamed and threw my apple at it then took off.

.

I got to school while panting.

"Hey, Y/N!" I heard and I look behind me.

"Samantha?" I asked while looking at the girl.

"Hi" she waves.

She's surprisingly not wearing her cheerleading clothes.

Her hair was on a messy bun and she's wearing an oversize sweatshirt and short shorts and converse. She's also wearing glasses.

She looks kind of cute.

"Hey." I smiled and she smiled back.

"How are you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I still feel sick but that's fine." She said and I nod while smiling at her.

She really kind of looks cute today.

"Oh and I got this for you." She gave me a banana.

"Thanks!" I smile.

We walked to my locker where Lauren and Dinah were.

"Hey, losers" I smiled and they look at me then at Samantha.

"Wait a minute. Samantha?" Dinah asked as she looks at her up and down.

"Wait. Where's the make up and shit and the cheer outfit?" Lauren asked while looking at Samantha.

"I was too lazy to get ready this morning so I wore this" Samantha said and smiled at me.

The three of us looks at Samantha while she smiles at me.

"Well, I'll see you later, Y/N. I'll sign your sexy cast later too" Samantha winked at me and bit her lip.

And she's back.

She gave my bicep one last squeeze and walked away.

"Don't tell Mani but she actually looks cute. I told you guys she can be actually attractive." Dinah said as we watch Samantha skip to her friends.

"Yea" Lauren and I said.

"Hey guys!" We all jumped when we heard Camila's cheery voice.

"Hey, babe!"

"What's up!"

"No, we're not looking at her ass!"

Dinah blurts out and I face palm.

"Who's ass?" Normani asked and she hugged Dinah.

"Pfft no one!" Dinah asked nervously.

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass" Lauren slapped Dinah's arm.

"Anyways! How was the party last night?" I asked and they all roll their eyes.

"It was boring! The alcohol was shitty" Lauren said and I opened my locker.

"Then why's Troy hangover?" I asked and they laughed.

"You should've seen him. He totally embarrassed himself. He's a lightweight" Dinah laughed.