【16】

(A/n: thanks for the love 👁👅👁 high five! 🙏🏻 And I can't find any good backugou x male reader so I'm making one -blushes- should it be a oneshot or an actual story of the anime)

-Your POV-

"(Y/n) please wake up." I heard a low mumble only making me slowly open my eyes.

My blurry vision was brought by a redhead and something warm holding my hand. "R-Ron." I answered in my raspy voice knowing I couldn't really see well. "(Y/n)?!"

I nod slowly before blinking a few times to clear my vision and slowly sitting up before yawing. "What happened?" I asked

"Well while Harry was falling you fainted only because of the dementors." Ron answers smiling softly making me semi-blush

"And we er saw this." Ron muttered holding out a necklace. It was the emerald necklace I got from first year except cracked and broken. I frowned and grabbed the broken necklace.

"It's alright." I answered smiling.

"C'mon Harry is really worried about you." Ron answered. I nodded before receiving my medicine And taking it before standing up as Ron helped me to keep my balance before walking out of the hospital wing.

"Anything exciting while I was gone?" I asked and he slowly nodded.

"We found out pettigrew isnt dead." He mumbled.

"Were going to look for him tonight." Ron continued and I nodded.

"C'mon we have to eat then get to Defense against the dark arts lesson." Ron grabbed my hand and dragged me to the great hall.

We walked to the great hall as I felt eyes on me making me more nervous. I saw harry and Hermione talking . I sat down before looking at the two.

"(Y/n)! Your alright!" Harry smiled and I nodded.

"C'mon we have class soon."

I grabbed a piece of toast before walking with the others as harry talked to me about what happened.

I nodded and smiling knowing I was with the group again even if I was slightly weak.

*Time Skip.*

"You will now all turn your pages to 394."

Evreyone stared blankly at mr Snape.

"Professor where is professor lupin?"

"That is none of your concern potter."

Harry sunk in his seat before Hermione spoke

"Werewolves? But professor we are learning about-"

"Do you want detention ms Granger?"

Hermione slowly shook her head making Snape nod. We continued to look through the book.

I already knew why he was making us look at this. It was because professor lupin is a werewolf.

I sighed taking notes and looking at the book.

*Time Skip.*

Walking to Hagrids hut wanting to talk to him. We were all worried about him since he hasn't taught in a while.

We then stopped at our tracks when I saw Ron's bleeding hand. "Ron are you alright?!" I asked with a hint of panic in my voice.

"Scabbers!"

Ron was still holding my hand meaning he was dragging me with him . I sighed and watch him run after scabbers.

We finally caught him "there now behave." Ron picked him up with his bloody hand.

"Harry do you realise what this tree is..?"

I saw Harry's eyes widened slightly.

"(Y/n) get away from there!" Harey shouted.

Suddenly I heard growling behind me. Not daring to move as I prayed slightly. I then felt tugging on me meaning something was grabbing me and dragging me somewhere.

"Harry!" I'd shout as he grabbed my hand trying to pull me forward but all that was happening was me being sunken down more.

"Hold on (Y/n) I've got you!"

But it's no use. The dog is too powerful. Harry glances

around desperately, then finds himself looking directly in My eyes. He can read his mind.

I mean it was no use so I decided to let go of one finger. "(Y/N)!. No!" Harry demanded but I was still being dragged down. I slowly let go before smiling at harry knowing my stupid decision I had just made.

"(Y/N)!!"

Was all I could hear as I was now being dragged into a tunnel not knwoing where I was going now.

-with redhead , wormbook and the chosen one.-

"We have to help!" Harry said trying to walk to the tree but all the happened was womping willow flung him back.

Now this was going to be hard. Hermione then was tugged by the tree as she sounded around as the two others joined.

Harry's glasses flew off but luckily he was able to catch it. And quickly put it back on. He blinked a few times to clear his vision.

"Haaaarrrryyyyy!!"

Was all harry could hear at this point was the crys and screams of Hermione and Ron.

Harry finally was out down and landed on the grass next to the hole (Y/n) was pulled by.

He then saw ron land next to him and Hermione landed on him.

"Thanks." Hermione mumbled obviously seeing her pink cheeks.

"Dont mention it . Lumos."

They crouched down and finally crawled as they followed the dark tunnel.

"Oh I hope she's alright."