【1】

•Your Pov•

I was reading through the letter Ron just sent me. He was talking about if I could go to the hogsmead trip. I smile and start reading:

------------

Dear (Y/n),

I hope your summer is well since your with the muggles. I hope you could come to our house someday instead if hanging out with those muggles every summer. Happy birthday to you and harry! I was also wanting to ask if your allowed to go to the hogsmead trip.. I hope you could.

Yours sincerely,

Ron.
---------------

I roll up the parchment paper and grab a nee one before grabbing my quill and my ink . I start writing back before I heard the door open revealed harry.

"And who are you writing to?"

I turn around and I smile slightly "Ron." I ended back before writing again.

"Its as if He likes you." Harry mumbled sitting on his bed and leaning Back. And I look at him confused.

"Do you know something I dont?" I ask and I watch harry look away smiling

"Harry..." I repeat annoyed.

"Oh nothing. It's not like he's always talking about you."

My eyes widened and I look away feeling my cheeks heat up. "H-Huh?!" I blink a few times before continuing to write.

"And how hes jealous of Seamus." He continued and I roll my eyes.

"You can stop now.." I say annoyed

I heard him laugh making me laugh to. I look at (O/n) and let her out of her cage "here you go.send this to Ron alright?" I tie the letter on her feet. And I place her on my arm before placing her on the edge of my window.

"Bye."

I watch her fly away and I sigh.

"Have you got the letter signed?" I ask harry as we both walk out of the room

"No.." he answers sadly.

"But! He said he would sign it if we behaved."
Harry explained and I shake my head.

"He said that last year.. and he put bars on out window."

We walk down the stairs continuing to talk. As we walked to the kitchen I stop at the door way seeing someone iv never seen before

"Uhh who's she harry?" I whisper to him and he just shrugs.

"Aunt Marge."

My eyes widened hearing that name. My eyes the  softened and I cross my arm hating aunt Marge more than anything.  She was just like the Dudleys just worse.

I then walk into the kitchen and gulp as some of my anxiety came rushing back. Iv always hated her. Shes always been horrible to me and always talking bad about our parents.

Well Harry's.. I dont even know if me and harry are related but we look so much alike. And how do we both have the same scar.?

Questions now rush through my head and I couldn't focus knowing if me and harry were siblings.

"(Y/n)?!"

"(Y/n)!"

I snap back into reality seeing harry next to me shaking me slightly and I look at him before looking.

"Are you alright?" He asks pouring tea into a cup and grabbing a cube of sugar. "You seem.. tired." He continued stirring it.

"Oh harry, I'm fine honestly."

He smiles at me before walking away from the counter and placing the cup on the table and walking back to me I sigh grabbing a cup from the cabinet.  That's when I heard rant Marge.

"Yes trouble some they were. Went to get married without anyone knowing."

My mind was now a blur. I couldn't really hear anything just muffling shouts of harry and aunt marge.

"NO THEY WEREN'T!"

Evreyones eyes were now on me as the light flickers and the ground move. It was as if there was a mini earthquake. The ground stopped shaking and the lights stopped flickering. .

"You and your magic tricks. And you will not raise your voice at me young lady!" She pointed her chubby finger at me.

I was still glaring at her and she would look at me back. That's when I saw her getting bigger and bigger as if she was being blown up like a balloon.

"Whoa." I look at her amazed seeing she was getting as round as a balloon. She then started to float as her pug dog tried chasing after her.

"Marge Marge!!" I heard Vernon shout grabbing her foot trying to pull her down

"Now is the time we run (Y/n)!"

Harry grabbed my hand dragging me out and quickly packing put clothes and Harry's broom.

We race down the stairs and my eyes widened seeing vernon shouting for us to come here.

"C'MON!"  Harry shouted dragging me out and shutting the door as we run away. I hold my wand tightly.

"Why did you do that (Y/n)?!" 

"I er-"